Does this sound ok?

SarahH

Reaction score
I have REALLY good friends of ours moving down south at the beginning of April and I wanted to go them a funny leaving card. I have found a website that you can load your own pics and story in so it looks like a front page of a newspaper.

To let you understand they are both English and have been based in Aberdeen (he is in the TA with my hubby) for the last 6 1/2yrs). We have an on-going joke about Scotland being better than England and vise-versa (all just joking banter!) plus as anyone with someone in the army will know about them bulling their boots to a shine - well my friend has the CLEANEST boots ever for parade!

Do you think this sounds alright (i have blanked out the names and addresses but they will appear on the card)

BREAKING NEWS!!

Suspicion grew today as the contraversial mystery surrounding the disappearance of ** & ** ** reached new heights. Media interest in this case arose when the particulaly unusal details surrounding the disappearance were exposed earlier this week.
Crime scene investigators uncovered some belongings of the pair when they began searchin nearby woods.

** STILL NEED TO THIK OF SOMETHING HERE!!**

Perhaps what was most surprising about these discoveries was in fact the photograph of a pair of boots. Chief Insp. Peter Plod of Grampian Police Force released a statement earlier documenting "in my 37yrs on the force, I have never seen such a shiny pair of boots - their unbeleivably sheen dazzled my officers and left us all wondering how the owner of such meticulously clean boots could be involved in this scandle"

Having questioned neighbours, officers have reached the conclusion that the couple may have indeed headed south of the Border. Eighty-Four year old pensioner Norman Ramsbottom of 22 ** Road said "I just canna believe it - they never mentioned onythin' aboot fleein' awa - the peer loons boots winna ken fits hit them, walkin aboot in a' that sh*te on the soils of England-shire"

yeah using Moonpig - I'm getting a large one at £5.99 :rotfl:

thats brilliant, i'm going to use them for my sisters wedding card for May!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back