Ordered a Doppler today!!

Yodabo

Reaction score
Also had an email saying it's been dispatched! Hoping it'll be here tomorrow or Friday. It's an angel sounds one from amazon. Anyone tried it? I've read the reviews and everyone loves it, I'm aware i might not hear anything yet and if I do it might take a while but I'm so excited!

wow me want one too! going to have to buy one of those i wont hear anything yet but it will be nice to have x

oh Yobado , your'll have to review it for the reviews section so we can all see what it's like

Oh yes definately! I vowed not to get one till I was at least 10 weeks and I might not hear anything yet but it'll be here when I do! Was only £28 too which isn't too bad. Will let you know how I get on xx

Oh I think thats the one Ive got :) I got it when I was around 15 weeks, as a little birthday present for myself lol. I heard the heart beat no problems with mine (my placenta is at the back) and really liked having it for when I was bored lol and also when shes feeling a little less active than I want! It was really nice to listen to the heartbeat with the FOB as well. Got him a little more involved. :)

Well thats what i'm hoping, the hubs don't get excited till he knows something's 'there' so i think him hearing the heartbeat will get him going!

i really cant decid weather to get one or not as not sure i wont be to addicted to using it

It's says from between 10-12 weeks I can pick it up

Hmm... I want one of those!
Though I had my 16 week appointment with my midwife yesterday. And when I asked her if she could listen to the heartbeat she said it might still be too early and she might not hear anything until 24 weeks!!! (It's not that she's lazy or didn't wanna do it, I had her with my 1st pregnancy as well, she's fab!) Well anyway, I promised I wouldn't worry if she found nothing (I lied :lol: ) but after 30 seconds of searching it was there and OH SO VERY STRONG. 150 hbpm! Crazy little monkey in there :) I was soooooo pleased and it was just a huge relief... Not that I had any reason to worry, it was just amazing :) xx

Hey, my doppler arrived in the post today :)

It took me a little while to find the heart beat, (turns out you hear it more just about my pubic area). Its really addictive, you can also hear the little thing jumping around :)

x

Aw I can't wait! Well I didn't have it today, don't think it'll come tomorrow cos of the bank hol so maybe Saturday or Tuesday now... I wouldve been ok and been patient if amazon didn't send me an email saying they sent it yesterday! Oh well, good things come to those who wait I suppose!

Hey yodabo I used my Doppler from 10w +3 days and it took me over half an hour but I found the heartbeat!! :) i'm sure you'll find bubbas easy peasy xxx

Just read your post star* and laughed, my little bubs squiggles about too it's really quite funny but mean in the same way coz it's like it's trying to hide in there he he :) x

That's good to know kel, thanks hun xx

I decided to definatly not get one! Only because I know how paranoid I am this time round and that if I couldn't find hb on Doppler I would panic like mad and drive my mw mental! x They do sound fantastic, I just know they wouldn't be right for me! x

I pondered over it for a while, I decided to in the end as I thought it would be great confirmation that everything is ok before my scan. I know it may be too early to hear but as long as I keep realistic that I might not hear anything them I shouldn't get too upset...well hopefully not anyways lol

Ive just had another little listen :) , i heard some kind of scrathing sounds (like its rubbing its head) do you hear those keljordon?

Yadabo, it is defo worth the wait :)

Im really happy to hear the heartbeat but slightly wary of using it too much :S

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER