Orange Contract

charlie84

Reaction score
Hi i wonder if anyone can help. I am trying to cut down bills as much as i can before baby comes along.
Does anyone know what happens if you opt out of your phone contract before the time is up. Cant seem to find anything on there website.

I think you have to pay the rest of your line rental in one go :? am not sure tho

i think you have to be with them for so long hun
I am on orange contract myslef and they let me go down one price plan....before i was on racoon 35 and went to dolphin 30...
give customer services a ring and they will talk you through your options....how long you been with them?
If you threaten with leaving they may do you a deal lol

I have been a customer of orange for 20 months. I am on there dolphin package but lately i am just not using all the minutes and definately not all the txts. I thought about going down to a lower contract to save a bit of money. At the mo they are doing best plan which they work out a better plan for you based on usage but the only options they gave me were really poor such as for £25 a month they only give you 100 mins and no txts.
I rung customer services and dopey girl i got through to said that was what my best plan offers were.

Just want to weigh up my options as to what i can do.
Wish i hadnt gone to contract now :wall:
TBH i caould probably manage on pay as you go now as they are much more better now.

OH and I both work for Orange (well I do when I'm not on maternity)

If your held to contract you have to pay the remainder of your contract @ months left x monthly line rental.

If your out of contract though and want to go to pay as you go you can call up and request a pay as you go sim, this is free of charge and you can keep the same number. It'll take 30 days for you to get and register sim to account for your notice period.

:)

Sweetcheeks24 said:
OH and I both work for Orange (well I do when I'm not on maternity)

If your held to contract you have to pay the remainder of your contract @ months left x monthly line rental.

If your out of contract though and want to go to pay as you go you can call up and request a pay as you go sim, this is free of charge and you can keep the same number. It'll take 30 days for you to get and register sim to account for your notice period.

:)

Thanks for that info hun :D

i used to have an orange contract and wanted to cut down on some bills, so i rang them and i had to pay a £40 charge to close the contract, i was only 6 months into it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back