Anyone know anything about Orange Contracts

charlie84

Reaction score
Orange have given me an option to switch to a better plan which they call their best plan. However i cant see anywhere how this would affect my contract :think:
If i change does it make my contract length longer or will it still be the same. It is due to run out in December.

Anybody out there that can help please :pray:

If I am correct then Sweetcheeks is the one to ask :wink:

I thought there was someone on the forum who may know i just couldnt remember who :wall: :doh: Stupid mummy brain

:wave: hiya hun, if you change to best plan it won't affect your contract length so you will still be up for renewel in December :) HTH

Sweetcheeks24 said:
:wave: hiya hun, if you change to best plan it won't affect your contract length so you will still be up for renewel in December :) HTH

Ah cheers hun, thanks for that :D
Will now go and change as it is a cheaper monthly amount :)

charlie84 said:
Sweetcheeks24 said:

Then at the end of your contract threaten to disconnect cos you've seen a better deal and you'll get it even cheaper :wink:

Sweetcheeks24 said:
charlie84 said:
Sweetcheeks24 said:

Then at the end of your contract threaten to disconnect cos you've seen a better deal and you'll get it even cheaper :wink:

Ha its funny you should say that, they were just on about that on the gadget show. OH did that recently and got a great deal :D

Sweetcheeks24 said:
charlie84 said:
Sweetcheeks24 said:

SHOCKING!!! causing more work for us.... actually i will be on maternity leave then....... everyone call and threaten it hehe

kellyannlyle said:
Sweetcheeks24 said:
charlie84 said:
Sweetcheeks24 said:

SHOCKING!!! causing more work for us.... actually i will be on maternity leave then....... everyone call and threaten it hehe

:shhh: :shhh: :shhh: Kellyann :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back