• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Opk question?!?

smess26

Reaction score
Ok so for fun don't ask me why but am a poas addict I did a opk well I've had my ov due when my ov always comes on cd14 well I 6 dpo and opk has come
Up dark and quite a dark second line not same as control though?! I haven't got ov pains or cm?! So I don't understand and on day15 I got a neg opk no line!!
Any ideas would be Grateful x x

Sorry Im being a bit slow today, so you normally ov on day 14 but on day 15 you have a neg opk? is that right?

Hiya Smess :)

So you are getting a positive OPK reading when you are 6 dpo?

Is that what has happened?

What do your OPKs detect? LH only or LH and HGC?

Some OPKs can detect pregnancy, but 6 dpo is really early... Unless ofcourse you had your OV earlier in your cycle that you thought.

Or maybe you detected it wrong and you are only just OV'in for the first time?

The only other things i can think of is multiple eggs being released but that is a real long shot.

In short - it is either your OV, a second OV or you might be pregnant.

You only get a surge before OV.

Sorrygirls I have already ov on day 14 my opk was pos.
I tested the day after and got a neg opk I like to check just incase!
So I do a test today and I get two lines the control line dark but test line isn't as dark but it's nearly there?!?

I test in a few days sp I'll wait and see :( I hate waiting lol!!!! X x

6dpo is quite soon but I would say do a hpt. I got a possitive opk 11dpo which is what made me do a hpt... Sure enough I was pregnant!

All my opks when I got my hpt were incredibly dark!

I got positive opks before I tested positive hcg when I was pregnant before. How exciting xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back