OPK line has gone.

frankie707

Reaction score
So I have been getting a second line every day on first response tests, seemed a little stronger fri/sat but never as strong as the test line and then today tested a got no second line at all - what is going on?? Any ideas ladies?

I've not used the First response ones so not sure how they work, but with my sticks I only got a line on one day then non before or after so I'd say you've ovulated.

Good luck :)

I've had similar experience with internet cheapies. I figured that with testing when I get home from work (after lots of afternoon tea breaks!) there might be a dilution issue (must work the same way as HPTs right?) but since LH levels are higher in the afternoon we shouldn't use fmu... I don't know for sure if my logic is correct but it's what I've been telling myself :) Xx

Hi Bead

That's right, FMU is no good for OPK. Its best to test between 2pm-8pm i think :oooo:

Well I've been testing between 3-4pm every day. Got no line again today so do you guys think I have ovulated even though it never showed a definite positive?

Hey Frankie, do you get any other ovulation symptoms normally? I try to rely on what my body tells me, and not get too worried about what the sticks are telling me (although I'm a poas-aholic too! :) )

Hey frankie last month when I used them for first time (EC) I test in the 4-5 days leading up to when my ticker predicted Id be ov'ing....nothing showed up at first then a faint like which got darker over a couple of days and then much darker on the 22nd....we had bd'ed from when I started OPK's too....this time ive been testing since monday and due to Ov fri...had faint lines again but today is slightly more faint that yest and mon so Im also wondering if Ive missed it although got lots of EWCM atm....so hopefully your still in and again like bead said go with your body too.....fingers crossed you catch Ethel Egg this month xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back