OPK help?

whyslifesobig

Reaction score
okay only on day 6 my temp is quite low but then it's always all over the place. Cervix high and cm watery but got a positive on my opk stick?
any clue anyone?
freak I am :rotfl:

Hi,

I'm not too sure about these things yet, new to charting myself but could it be that your ovalating early. They say that you temp doesn't go up till after you have ovulated i think?

Get down for some Bding just in case, you never know? :dance:

Grace

I just worked out if you ov 14 days b4 your next af and my shortest cycle is 21 d then i could indeed ov in the next 2 days but my last 2 cycles were 25 and 26 days .... this is so confusing. I am sposed to go for a blood test to test my progesterone and now i don't know when to go. :(

thanks grace i got a bit in at 2am will pounce again tonight just worried i will miss ov and the blood test will get a wrong result. I have an apt tomorrow with doc but not until afternoon so won't be able to go for blood test til monday, think I should cancel the docs apt and go for blood test instead.

Sorry i'm not sure what do do about the blood test. Is to test if you ovulating? can you not fit in a blood test before you see the doctor?

gonna go in the morning but might not be back for the doctors as the hospital is a fair distance from me and i have to go by bus. but I can always go the docs on monday and tell him what happened and why I went early.

wasthe 2nd line as dark or darker then first ? maybe ur leeding up to ovulating ! i bd to be safe for the next few days hunn till at least u temp goes high and stays there !

it was darker than the referance line and i tested for a month a few months ago and got nothing but i didn't start testing til day 10 so thought i wasn't oving but must have just tested too late in my cycle. I am not a girl to turn down a bit of bding :lol:

whyslifesobig said:
okay only on day 6 my temp is quite low but then it's always all over the place. Cervix high and cm watery but got a positive on my opk stick?
any clue anyone?
freak I am :rotfl:

You may very well be ovulating, I remember speaking to someone off this site and they Ovulated on Day 7.

I tried OPK for first time this month, I always thought I ovulated on Day 15. Turns out i Ovulate on Day 17!!!! Gutted, cos if i hadnt used OPK's I would never have known this and by Day 17 thats usually my OH "rest period" :rotfl:

arrrgh! my bloody temp is doing the fandango :? and i think my themometer is broke cuz i just got 34.45 35.17 and 36.43 within 5 minutes of each other....maybe I warm up as my brain engages. :rotfl:

well done 3 OPKs now and they are getting lighter grrrrr guessing I have missed the slot to do the blood test. doctor said to go on about day 16 but thats gonna be way off if I do OV at day 5/6. Gonna go talk to doctor later about it. I just lined the tests up on the bath and the first was much darker than the reference line and the one i did lastnight was lighter but still dark. and today it is much lighter and fainter. :think:
this is getting rather annoying now cuz I am still bleeding on day 5 and spotting on day 6 so how the hell am I sposed to get in enough BDing and will my CM be firtile during AF?
omg this is so freaky....I always know I was odd but until ttc I never knew how much of a freak I was :rotfl:

worked out gotta have my blood tests on wed/thurs next week
OMG i just thought this means I have a nearly a 3ww :wall:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back