OPK Advice

siouxie

Reaction score
I have been trying to conceive for just over a year now working out my most fertile days from my period. So this month i have brought some Ovulation kits. I am on my 3rd day of using them and have not had a positive yet, so i was wondering over the next few days when i hopefully get my positive. Whens best to have sex, as soon as i get a positive or a few hours later then next day?

Thank

I have been trying to conceive for just over a year now working out my most fertile days from my period. So this month i have brought some Ovulation kits. I am on my 3rd day of using them and have not had a positive yet, so i was wondering over the next few days when i hopefully get my positive. Whens best to have sex, as soon as i get a positive or a few hours later then next day?

Thank

What cycle day are you on hun? How long is your normal cycle?

xxxxxxx

I am usuaully 30 days. I use fertility friend app on my phone to keep track of when I'm due and come on. Which works out which days should be my most fertile I have been using this for about 6 months now but haven't had any luck. I read the instructions that came with my kit and thy told me to start a day later than fertity friend. I have just done one today and not had my positive yet. Just wanna know when i get my positive whena best to have sex thanks

When I got my positive this month we bd'ed that night and the next two nights.

xxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Lol okay sounds like a plan. Hope u get a positivex how long have u been trying 4? X

Hi hun this was my first month using opks I started testin on cd9 as I didn't have a clue when I ov , I brought internet cheapies , so I could test twice a day till I started gettin lines then I did 3 x a day at 10am , 2pm and 8 pm got my positvies on cd12 , we dtd every other night from when I started gettin faint lines just to be sure lol , good luck hun x x

This is my first month using ppl just got my first positive :)

I've just started using the one step ones and nothing positive yet? Any one ever had BFP and not had any positives from ovulation kits

I carried on doing the opk once i got a positive line as it was my first month and wanted to see how long it was ovulating for. It was positive for 2 days. Just got to wait till the end of the month now. Have you had you positive yet sarah?

Thank

hey & welcome!

I have had my implant out for a year now, I was not trying not preventing but I always kept an eye on my dates just so that I knew if my cycles were returning to normal, anyway I had an app on my phone and it had predicted my dates this month for OV was right at the end of the month, now that I have bought OPK's I know that I ovulate much much earlier, so I would maybe use the app as a rough guide as in my case it was way off base.

A week before my rough OV I would have sex every other night then when you get your first positive have sex everynight until your OV. Thats what the girls in here have advised me :D

My first day of last period was 10th feb did OPK on 15th thats only one that's remotely looked positive online said I should b ovulating between 19th and 24th had terrible ovulation pains during this time and all the signs but still no positive on sticks worrying :(

keep going with the sticks........you maybe just ovulate alot later than you think? and good luck xxx

There's nothing at all on them other than one line should I do them same time every day or different times? Worrying I'm not ovulating

don't ask me Sarah..........lol.........i'm the worlds worst POAS addict and I pee on about 3 or 4 a day lol. i just can't help myself!

i think the general thing is one a day but if you start getting darker lines then do 2 a day, and never FMU, always 2nd or 3rd urine, hold as long as you can and don't drink too much. then maybe another at night about 8 or 9pm.

HTH

(don't be like me and poas every 2-3 hours lol. I'm borderline OCD lol)

liz xx

Haha I'm scared to do them now know there's going to be nothing on them :( strange there was deffo a second line on one the 15th is it possible to ovulate that early and wit no signs? Got all signs now o ovulation Grrr bloody body!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back