OPK advice please

Snuggle

Reaction score
Hi all,
Decided to get some OPK's and did one yesterday even though I thought I wasnt ovulating for another few days but I got a faint line. Does this mean I'm ovulating in next 48 hours or so? Will do one again today to see if line is stronger. Just means I'm ovulating earlier in my cycle than I thought which is probably where I've been going wrong!!
Thanks,
J xx

I get faint lines all the time, I don't think it means your about to ovulate until it gets a lot darker.
There is a sticky at the top of the TTC section www.peeonastick.com which answered tons of questions for me.

Good Luck :pray:

I get faint lines almost every day that I use the OPK's have never had a line as dark as the test line but it does get darker when you OV so i would say with a faint line your not OV yet....also make sure you dont use fmu with them as LH takes a few hours to show in your stream...good luck :hug:

Yeah when u get a very strong one, start bding, coz mine never got as strong as they should have for a +!
Always had a faint line, got stronger then got my bfp!

Thanks everyone, CONGRATULATIONS on your BFP Jayceesmumma!!

xxxxxx

Yeah cause your body always has low levels of LH most tests always pick up a faint line, and its just gets darker when the surge happens prior to Ov.

The test line needs to be as strong or stronger than the control line :D :hug:

Those bloody things never gave me any sort of line except a control line :( But I know the line has to be as dark as the CL then BD like hell :D Good Luck xx

Not always gives u line dark as or darker than control line. u may O overnight and i know im not the only one who never got a full + opk. It was very strong but not AS strong as the control line and i BD and im PG!! :cheer:

Wobbles said:

This is very important!!!! If you dont get this then its a NEGATIVE for sure

JaidyBaby said:
Wobbles said:

This is very important!!!! If you dont get this then its a NEGATIVE for sure
Not always... i got pg but no full + opk! someone else did too and i cant remember who!
It was mega strong but not AS strong. I got 2 so i must have Oed in the night like the other girl did...i cant think who!!
As long as its REALLY strong, BD incase...theres no harm in it!!
I had to do them everyday for over 2 months coz my cycle was 85+ days and i didnt know when i was gonna O. I saw a strong line that wasnt as strong as control line(but was the strongest yet), i BDed and THAT was when i got pregnant! I hadnt BDed for a week before it! Its possible!! But only 2 of us so far on this forum has had that happen (shes pg too). remeber sperm can live up to 3 days inside so if u get a strong opk u can still BD, then carry on testing and then u may get ur + opk...theres no harm in extra BD! If anything it can help!! U only get ur +opk when ur actually O so its a strong build up...

As strong really falls into the strong line. You can usually tell yourself after a couple of OPKs.

See also depends what you use, personally I'd say if it doesn't break the bank use Clearblue OPKs.

Wobbles said:
As strong really falls into the strong line. You can usually tell yourself after a couple of OPKs.

See also depends what you use, personally I'd say if it doesn't break the bank use Clearblue OPKs.
Exactly, i had lots of faint ines, and some strong but this one was real strong but really wasnt close to the control line! But i still Oed! U kinda know after 100 - OPKs lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back