OOOPSS... spending OH money again

dionne said:
hehehe it would cost me loads though i was going to get a new outfit. bout £100 then £60 on booze getting train there then taxi home :shock:
cost me loads...
right i hate it when people say im rich this is my money lol

i get £1000 a month from work kris gets £1100

kris pays every thing bills rent car and there is about £150 left over then my £1000 is to get us throught the month nappies milk shopping clothes ect. we dont smoke or drink so save alot of money there to. no credit cards or loans to pay
and this month im taking £300 out of our left over money to put down on sofa :D

I want your job if that's the maternity pay you get Dionne!!

Seriously though, its a lovely couch. And if you dont go out much then you should have something nice to park your bum on. :D

ooo thats a lovely couch... did u get it in cream then?

lozzijane said:

yeah i got it in cream :)
its my first leather sofa, so hoping it dont stain as much as my other ones

Vicki, yeah that is mat pay my company are great and really look after the staff, they give full pay for 6months. and if i ant a yr of the next 6months are £106 a week

dionne said:
lozzijane said:

yeah i got it in cream :)
its my first leather sofa, so hoping it dont stain as much as my other ones

Vicki, yeah that is mat pay my company are great and really look after the staff, they give full pay for 6months. and if i ant a yr of the next 6months are £106 a week
i want ur job!!

They don't by half! I get 90% of my salary for a whole 6 weeks (whoopee doo) and then SMP for the remainder of the 6 months, then bugger all for my 2nd 6 months!

We want a leather one Dionne too, fabric ones just don't seem practial with a bubba (or two!) plus ours is old tat too.

When do you get it? In 8 weeks? xx

Sami said:
We want a leather one Dionne too, fabric ones just don't seem practial with a bubba (or two!) plus ours is old tat too.

When do you get it? In 8 weeks? xx

i no and reflux dont help to the matter either lol
and Diors blackcurrent.

yeah in 8weeks unless i can pay it sooner they order it as soon as its paid the maxium i have thought is 8weeks.

cant wait il have it in time for xmas im making the most of still treating ourselves as Dior and Harley are happy with a few lil bits for xmas and not wanting every thing just yet.

Thats gorgeous hun.
We had a cream leather sofa the 1st day we got it i got biro on it i sh*t myself but it came out! We now have a brown leather one im like u Dionne like spending money lol.
Great for cleaning these leather sofas though.
xx

Here's mine:

House010.jpg

House009.jpg

I love them there really comfy even though they dont look it! Have you took out insurance Dionne? I did to be on the safe side especially with Ella and the cat!

Insurance? On a sofa? God I only got house insurance a few months ago :rotfl: wouldn't it cover it though? Your house insurance?

ahhh thats lovely lauz, no didnt get insurance the bloke didnt even ask me???? else i would have???

Dionne you should see if you can cover it under your house insurance :)

Dionne how much are you selling your sofa beds for?

and are there free remote controls in the cushions? ;)

bless dior hehe

urchin said:
Dionne how much are you selling your sofa beds for?

not sure, il just put them in my local paper for £80 each but see what i get offered. do u think its a good price i got them after Harley was born so they aint old

Yes I thought it would be a good idea to cover them becuase if I spill anything on them or rip or scuff it ect, they just come out and repair it, if they cant repair it they replace it.

Doinne the sofa's you have now are lovely, and a good price as they arent that old.

Gorgeous new sofa Dionne!! I can see you all lazing about on that :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back