ooops, he's more mobile than i thought....!

petchy

Reaction score
since figuring out how to roll front to back a couple of days ago, ruben has started enjoying being on his tummy more - and he's getting more mobile than i thought... this morning i put him on his tummy on his playrug (in the opposite direction to what he is in the photo below) and went into the kitchen to make his breakfast. 2 minutes later i return to this scene:

luringen-1.jpg

he'd rolled/wiggled himself over to his toybox where i had put a bag of rice cakes to get them out of the way.. obviously he'd got hold of this bag and when i walked in he had rice cakes all over and one in each hand munching away! he'd obviously had a good munch on several of them as they were soggy! what a feast! :rotfl:

and it doesn't stop there... i cleaned him and the rug up, and put him back in the middle of the rug.turned my back for one minute, and when i looked back he was GONE! he'd rolled UNDER the coffee table... :roll:

i think i'd better go buy those stairgates sooner rather than later to keep on standby!!!

Aww Bless him, Petchy! Just look at his wee face - he's having a feast!! Better rice cakes than alcohol filled choccies!!! :rotfl:

Emilia xx

:rotfl: bless him that is so funny! He must love his rice cakes!

that's so cute sol, it gets worse :rotfl: this is just the begining!!

:rotfl: Reuben knows what he wants doesn't he. Seren did this just before the meet last Thursday, I could hear a rustling and when I went in living room they were everywhere and they are sooooo sticky when chewed. OH went mad as Ii hadn't time to hoover up so it looked like a snow storm.

Reuben is gorgeous and a right character

lolol bless!
It gets worse too...Lydia now will crawl over to the sofa, pull herself up against it, and start searching through her bag to find her rice cakes lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back