oooops haha

Tangerinedream

Reaction score
Me, OH and Jake went swimming today. After we got out of the pool we went into a family changing cubicle. Jake was on the pull down changing board because we were getting him dried and dressed before either of us... or so I thought. Unbeknown to me OH had taken his trunks off and was standing there in his birthday suit, I couldnt see because we were at opposite sides of the changing table, him facing towards the door. I opened the door for the whole of the pool to see his todger!!

OOOOOPPPPSS!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

I hope he gave a good show to all the ladies!!! :D

:rotfl: :rotfl: That is great HA! I would have been on the couch for a week! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

That made me lough out loud. Olivia laughed with me, good job she doesn't now what im laughing at :rotfl:

I hope he din't get too grumpy with you, my DH wouldn't have been bothered (unless there was kids about) he doesn't get embarrassed easily lol

Kelly G said:

That made me lough out loud. Olivia laughed with me, good job she doesn't now what im laughing at :rotfl:

I hope he din't get too grumpy with you, my DH wouldn't have been bothered (unless there was kids about) he doesn't get embarrassed easily lol

He wasnt that bothered. I just wondered why he was smiling intently at me and then he said "Nat, you do realise I have taken my trunks off?" I was PMSL saying oooops sorry :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back