Lack of symptons

Lilylou

Reaction score
Hi I'm about 9/10 weeks pregnant according to the tests I've taken (6 in all!) but I have no real symptoms except sore boobs! I'm really worried something is going to happen or when I have a scan they won't be able to find a heartbeat etc. Help!! :?

Make the most of it!

On saturday morning I announced on here that I barely had any symptoms and I was actually not feeling pregnant. i wasn't bloated, my boobs had stopped hurting, i was wide awake etc etc.

Two hours later I virtually keeled over with exhaustion and slep all afternoon. I have been tired and headachy ever since!

I read on the internet that you and I are at the stage where we are about to hit a bout of 'extreme tiredness' during week 10, before the good bit starts at week 12, so I would make the most of it if I were you and try not to worry too much.

Hope this helps

Thanks for that - just feel better that I'm not the only one, bit isolating as I don't feel I can spread the news yet! It's strange that your prediction of total exhaustion has actually cheered me up. Thanks again! :)

Glad it's not just me! I will be 9 weeks on Sunday and am feeling like a fraud as I don't have any symptoms whatsoever. I have been fully expecting sickness, tiredness, strange eating habits etc and haven't had anything. Told my boss today and stupidly said 'I think I'm pregnant'!!! as I just don't feel it.
Seeing my midwife for the first time tomorrow - not sure whether she will be able to convinve me that it is really happening or whether I'll have to wait for my scan.
I guess we should really be grateful!

Well im almost 19 weeks and have been very lucky with symptons!! the only ones i have had is the fact my boobs were very sore for the first 3 months!!! ive had no sickness, no emotional upsets and can still eat whatever food i fancy as i havent gone off anything!!!! Oh i guess one major sympton is the fact that each day i seem to get bigger!!!!

enjoy the no symptons, it may not last!!!

Take care
Natalie x

i have to say i know hoe you feel - i am touching wood as i write this but i feel like a fraud. I had sore boobs and more frequent toilet visits to start with but thats about it. I'm just glad i have had a scan so i know i'm not dreaming it!!!!

Hi Lilylou

Just wondering how your symptoms are now?

I am extremely tired today and it reminded me of this thread, and how I thought I was due to get very bad sleepiness.

I feel that today is going to be a very long day! z z z z z z z z z z z z :cry:

Its only 10:47 and I am already wanting to nod off :? :? :? :?

i am almost 13 weeks pregnant and i didn't feel pregnant for a very long time no morning sickness my breast were fine but all a sudden it hit me like a tun of bricks now i am sick all the time and my breast felt like they are going to fall off :lol: but somedays i am still fine mostly in the morning and at night but find i do need a nap in the afternoon so the tv is a great help with my 6 year old so much diffrent beeing pregnant and haveing one already i say enjoy to anyone that doesn't feel pregant i just can't wait till i get to the point i feel the baby and then maybe i will be more thrilled :lol: i am now but sick ALOT
take care ladys

Well since last time I have to say I feel quite a bit more exhausted especially round about 3pm but still no sickness etc 11 weeks now and can't wait for the scan a week on Monday, still can't get the feeling out of my head head that something is wrong!............not that I am praying for any of the other less pleasant symptoms.........hope you are all ok. :?

Hi,

3pm was the maximum knackerness time for me too and one of my books said that the key time for fatigue was between 3-6pm which was totally right in my case! So I'd count that as a symptom! It just didn't feel like other tiredness- it would feel like it was 1am but only for a few hours- if I made it until 7pm I felt fine again. Of course most days I stumbled home from work and had an hour's kip anyway and that made me feel great!

+++

I have hit a major "no symptom" phase.

I only have three days to go before I hit twelve weeks and then just another five days to go before the scan.

But....... now that the nausea and tiredness have gone I just don't feel pregnant!

I am adament that there is something in there but what if there is no heartbeat or they can't find anything?

I almost wish I felt sick right now, just so that I could actually feel pregnant.

The moment I get back from my scan I will be telling all of you all about it. I will then get dressed in a maternity outift that really makes me look pregnant and I am going to parade around in it stroking my miniscule bump! :D

I just need the scan now! (getting impatient!)

Hi Everyone,

I am new to this forum as I found out just over a week ago that I am pregnant. I am just entering my 6th week so very early days but so far the only symptom I have is sore / swollen boobs and even they seem less of an issue today... not hurting at all.

I have read that many of you didn't suffer the usual sickness etc but to be honest I wish I would so that I can feel that this pregnancy is actually real and OK!! I get the occasional moment of light headedness, pee all the time and I seem hungry all the time but nausea / sickness has not become a feature of my life as yet.

My first pregnancy [I am 36!] so anxious as hell!!

:?

Anna

Hi everyone

Just to let you know that my worries about having no symptoms were unfounded - had 12 week scan last monday and all seemed A okay so I am trying to enjoy things now..................so to anyone else who doesn't feel pregnant I am sure nature is just being kind to you! :D

just you wait till the morning sickness kicks in and then you'll wish that you still dont have symptoms lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back