OOOOOH

Barbiexx

Reaction score
I 'may' (read as 'will') be joining you girlies!

Me and OH have decided that following our miscarriage, dispite the pregnancy being unplanned, could be the right thing for us now

Hoping to start ttc as soon as we feel ready

Hope to see more of you all :hug:

Awwwww thats fab news hun!

(btw sorry on your mc... I never knew :hug: )

Hi Hun am sorry on your loss :hug:
I have also lost before sadley i have lost 9 i lost 8 babies to a missed miscarraige at 10wks
and 8wks and had one blighted ovum just a sac no baby i lost twins in march 2008
I recently found out i have a blood clotting disorder only when pregnant its weird
so i have to take asprin and fragmin injections when i am next pg
I am starting ttc again this month i am also from liverpool :) hope you get your bfp when
your ready to ttc again :hug:

Hi Barbie, sorry for your loss. Did see it as i keep popping over to tri 1 to see how my old friends from here are getting on and did see that you mc very late. Hope your ok :hug: Good luck TTC in the near future :hug:

Thanks girls, Im really excited at the thought to try again, especially with OHs support :D

good luck when you join us. sorry to hear about your m/c :hug: :hug:

The more the merrier! How exciting for you.

And so sorry to hear of your loss :

So sorry about your loss :(

Wishing you all the best and good luck TTC :D

Waiting4amiracle my friend also had the same condition as yourself and also suffered several miscarriages as the Dr's weren't aware. She was monitored right from the start of her recent pregnancy and is doing well and baby is due in April :D

ooh! thats exactly what happened to us! i shall be (officially) joining y'all next month :dance: altho i dont mind if i get pg again this month! good luck- hopefully we'll be back in tri 1 together again! :dance:

good luck hun......hope you're back in tri1 soon :hug:

Welcome and good Luck TTC :D

Sorry to hear about your M/C :hug: :hug:

Big :hug: for you. So sorry about your loss :hug:

Look forward to seeing you in TCC & good luck with it xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members