Oooo i met a celeb today pmsl!!!

Tori

Reaction score
Haa haa this is so funny - well i think it is

Me and my mate were walking down Kings Street (and yes i expect u all to know where that is :p) in Cambridge today after gettin a bite to lunch in a little cafe and as we were walking down the street this bloke was walking towards us, n i was like OMG doesnt he look like Jimmy Carr, n my mate was like erm yea i guess abit. Neway we got closer n my mouth just dropped open and i was like Oh my Fcuking god it is Jimmy Carr. N he musta known what we were thinkin, cos he stopped n was like hi n smiled and asked if we were ok. I really wanted to get my pic taken with him :rotfl:
Then it clicked that he was playin last night in the Corn Exchange. But it was sooo funny, made me laugh so much n really cheered me up :D

He's brilliant isn't he, I went to see him this year and he was so funny. He takes time after every performance to stay and chat and get photo's taken. He also said that he loves chatting to people in the street too.

You should of asked for a pic, he wouldn't have minded I bet :cheer:

i was sooo stunned ididnt even think bout it till after lol

oh wow he must have thought wot weird people live here :rotfl: , only jokin hun

SarahH said:
Is he as hot in real life? :shhh:

HAA HAA, actually he looks alot older in real life, i defo think he needs the make up :| but he is a really nice person, i got that from the 10 secs i spoke to him LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back