i felt like a naughty skool girl

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
i was in town this morning to meet two of my m8s, i got there early so thought id go to McDonalds for a brekkie like u do lol neway i turned round and guess who was walking past donalds, Garry and his mum i seriously panicked meeting him is bad enough but his mum to is seriously wanna kill myself get me out of there thing lol,
well anyway i thought if they come bck and go to donalds theres no way ill be able to get away so i decided id wait outside for my friends so i could see if Garry and his mum was coming well neway i was waiting for my mates and keeping look out lol and guess who started heading towards me Garry and his mum so i made an exscape in the other direction (he didnt notice me) while i was making my escape i saw my m8 n was like get in shoe zone now get in there and she was like why once i got her in there i told her garry and his mum was out there coming lol she nearly wet her self i cant believe im so scared of them i mean iv dont nutting wrong surely they should be more worried about meetin me lol :twisted: :twisted: so angry with myself lol

Wobbles said:
Is this Bs Daddy Sarah?

Yeah Wobbles. Sarah it's probably the shock at the thought of coming face to face with them, you probably panicked. Next time you hold ur head up high hun, u have nothing to be frightened off, he should be holding his head in shame! :twisted:

AH .. well I agree with K!

What are you ashamed of? Being a good Mum & being there for your B?

:hug:

I don't know if you got my MSN message either chick but you should have that thing in morning x

He's the one who should be hiding - does he even bother with B these days? His mum should be giving him a boot up the bum too.

I can understand how you feel hun. Its the whole confrontation thing & why would you want to talk to people that you just don't like.
I've done that sort of thing befor with an old school friend (long story) but i was in Marks & Sparks with my Mum a few years ago, saw her, ran off & hid amoungst the plants & flowers. people would've thought I was mad :lol:

But I do agree with the others though, if it happens again, hold your head up high. You're so much better than they are anyway. :hug:

awww bless ya, i try and avoid my ex, not seen his mother, yet. that will be quite funny tho. she doesnt like me oh well,

dont hide sweetie, be proud uve got a lil star there, and thats a tribute to you for bringing him up on ur own without his help!

Sarah you know what im like with greg's mum ... if i saw here i'd prob try n run her legs from under her with the buggy then leg it n hide lol!!!

If i saw greg i'd just shoot him lol or made sure maddie felt sick and let her vomit lol!!!

Don't run hun, there the idiots not you! hold your head up high and stalk past them, your a good mum and shouldn't be made to feel like that!

Love Imi+Maddie
xx

it's horrible when you see someone you want to avoid. was your stomach doing flips? you shouldnt hafta feel like that!! :hug:

Hi

Hun oh no just read this i would of done the same thing or reamed them out.
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back