Sweep worked for me - have had my baby

Congratulations on your little girl! :cheer: :cheer:

Beautiful name as well. Enjoy your pink shopping :D Are we going to see any piccies soon?

Aww congratulations!! Such a beautiful name!! :cheer: :cheer:

Congratuations Bagpuss what lovely news and welcome Georgia too :hug:

Jane x

congratulations! if you dont mind me asking, how far gone were you when you had your sweep? i think my 1st one didnt work coz i was only 40+2... going to ask for another today!

Congratulations bagpuss!!! I was convinced you would have a boy too!!! So pleased for you and welcome baby Georgia :wave:

congratulations hun what a lovely story and a beautiful name :D xxxxxxxxx

Ahhh, thank you so much everybody for your good wishes :hug:

KerryP - I was 40 weeks exactly when I had my sweep. Amazed that it worked, but perhaps things would have started anyway who knows. Just goes to show it can work at term. Defo ask for another. I was going to have another on Thursday if it didn't work.

:cheer: :cheer: Congratulations - and welcome to the world Georgia :cheer: :cheer:

CONGRATULATIONS!! :cheer: :hug: :cheer:
Welcome baby girl Georgia Cerys :D :hug:

What a very interesting labour/[ushing part of the birth indeed!! Very well done Mummy, enjoy your pink shopping and bless big brother for being smitten, very best wishes :hug: :hug: :hug:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

congratulations on your little girl Bagpuss. I've put on my birth plan that I want me and DH to find out the sex for ourselves too...... I can hardly wait to have a look to see what I've got.

Hope you have many happy hours shopping for girly things

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh wow CONGRATULATIONS!!

I cant believe you have finally had your baby and a girl at that, its fantastic news!! Oh and what a lovely name!!

I still remember you getting your BFP!!

Many congratulations!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back