rant!!

rainbow dancer

Reaction score
Im sorry to rant out loud but feel i need too!! I have 2 step sons of which are normally good lads. One 16 one 10. seems since i have told them im pregnant the 10 year old is testing my patience!. I do everything for them and treatthem like they are my own. Iteach them the values of life (something which there own mother wouldnt know if it smacked them in the mouth) We take them on all the holidays, activities etc as she doesnt. We dont have holidays to our selfs although there mother see's nothing wrong intaking herself away and leaving herkids at home (she has never taken them away). Then little one says today out of the blue that i am nasty!!!!!!!! arghhhh. Im glad my husband stuck up for me but cant help feeling upset and am wondering why i try so hard. I wouldnt change the way i am with them but cant help but feeling im a mug. sorry if that sounds bitchy but needed to get it off my chest xx:shock:

oh dear perhaps there worried that when baby is born you wont be there as much for them and theyre trying to distance themselves now??

Sometimes I think kids don't understand and appreciate what you do for them. Maybe have a chat with him and just ask him what makes him think that, and tell him your reasons why he should be more greatful. Not necessarily an argument situation, a calm one that makes you both equal. X

I must admit it does sound a bit like the youngest is trying to distance himself from you.
I am getting this from my niece at the moment and she is the baby of the familly. I don't think she has taken me being pregnant very well at all and she seems to think that she won't get as much attention now DH and I are having our own kids.

Yeah possibly. I also think his mother doesnt help as she is a nasty piece if work and dont know what she is also putting into his head (she has done nasty things before like telling me im nasty and horrible dirty person. ...and im not!!) Thing is i understand that he may feel a little out but he should realise that this doesnt change our relationship. he is doing a good enough job himself in distancing that he is making himself feel like this. Kids eh!! thanks for the support girls. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back