people scaring me rant

sarahdilan

Reaction score
If one more person tells me about their premature birth I swear i'll go into early labour myself through sheer frustration. Seems nobody near me carries full term. And they all seem hell bent on telling me ... And always strangers who notice the bump and start the usual patter ... What is it, whens it due ... Blah blah.

Now you girls know that every twinge we have ... And there are many... we monitor ensure its not contractions etc. I've finally reached 24 weeks as of 2moro but even thats not much comfort.

As for my mother ... Why she keeps talking about abortions everytime I see her i'll never know. Its not aimed at me ... Just generally. But not really a subject I want to discuss right now

Rant over ... Just a little annoyed today

I dunno what is wrong with people at the min, I keep on being told about stillborns etc!! I would never say anything negative to a pregnant woman!!
xxxx

I know some people just don't get it. You've got enough to think about without being told about the negatives all the time.

i think people just generally open mouth and dont engage brains lol. as for premature births.. here is 1 person who so far has had a girl 10 days late and a boy 11 days late, no hope for this little one being on time. hugs to you hun xx

I know exactly what you mean. Why do people think that you want to know every horror birth story!

I have started to tell people that I'm sated enough about birth so, not meaning to be rude, I don't want to know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back