oooh help!! -*update* what about this one?

Krystal

Reaction score
Ok I am going to a charity dinner next week for a footballers sis!! woooop.. guest of honour.. the one and only ricky hatton :cheer:

I should have guessed really but OH just told me that it's posh ish dress. so I'm thinking little black dress. Prob is I'm a fatty at mo, still have a baby belly. I'd say I'm a 14-16 just cos of my tummy :( what type of shaped dress will flatter me? I'm no good at this type of thing :?

Maybe a corsetted type dress that the skirt flares out on slightly if your worried about bubbah tum.

Hope you know what i mean :? If not let me know and i'll try and find what i mean.

It depends what your boobs, hips and calves are like really... (ive got my trinny and suzannah book :oops: )

ok my boobs are d cup, how do i descibe my hips and calves? lol.

erm my claves are fairly ok, not fat or anything, my hips are podgy, my tummy spreads across to them :oops: but just below my hip goes in iykwim. so the fat is mainly around my tummy and hips :oops: :oops:

flame i know what you mean with that type of dress, that what I looked for but can't find any nice ones :(

ok i *think* I'm an hourglass with a baby belly

ooh hang on just seen your post

:cheer: yay natalie I think your right (although less of the :cheer: I should be on a diet :lol: )

ok so what type do you think? your a star btw :hug:

ps i'm going offline for tonight so will check them out tomorrow xxx

Its ok...

Right vase...

Dress: a wide scoop neckline helps balance out your chest with the rest of your body... never wear anything ribbing on your boobs. fabrics with a shimmer or fleck is eye catching without being ott.

Jacket: single button should fasten between boobs and waist, no lower. very open, curved lapel

Shirt: puffed sleeve takes emphasis away from boobs, fitted at the waist, if untucked then make sure it ends at the top of hips and has a curved hemline

Trousers: big belt gives support for tummy. pockets at the front of the hips not the side

hope that helps :)

Not a big T&S fan, i tend to think they make people look worse :? I also think a big belt around the tummy is going to bring focus on to it, thats what i noticed when i wore a big belt last week :?

I'll have a look and pm you some if i can find anything sweetcheeks.

I dont really know your style but I found a few that I think would look good on your shape...

http://www.kaleidoscope.co.uk/web/main/ ... 5FSize%7C0

Think this ones nice

somthing with some colour

Oooo this is a pretty colour!

Great thing about that website is you dont pay till you have recived the dress so you could order a load and then send back the ones you dont like.

Go with Libs rules instead - if you have a bigger belly and hips than you like, wear something that shoves your boobs in everyone's face. Then they don't notice :wink:

works for me :shakehead:

Just a quick thought, i got a waist cincher from asda last week and it was quite good, i went out last weekend and i would say it dropped a dress size and it wasnt uncomfortable either, it went right upto my bra and tucked under, worth having a look and try it on before you buy it.x

I hate the was T&S use the word tits on that website. Why can't they say boobs, its much nicer :D

Hope you find something great to wear. TK Max do great posh dresses cheap :wink: and you can try them on :wink:

:D

ooh thank you all!! your all brilliant gals :cheer:

love this one gingercubes! Not sure how it'll lok on with my tummy but I'm tempted to order and just return if I don't like it with not having to pay till you get :D

I'll maybe still look at others and order that so I have a couple of choices.

xrachx.. I have one of those body things :wink: and can I just say I look sooooo sexy in it, OH loves it :fib: :rotfl:

Libs the boob thing normally works for me too, def have to show a bit of cleavage :lol:

Flame thanks for that I appreciate it..

thanks everyone for your replies and Natalie for checking T&S.. oooh it's like having a shopping day with all your mates :D

thanks Nic.. do you think it would show up every lump and bump? I think not cos it looks like it will be nice material. but not sure.

also oasis is quite small fitting, i'm normally 14.. you think i should order a 16? :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back