• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ooh! I think I felt it!

LittleMe

Reaction score
I really didn't think I'd feel my baby move so soon but I'm pretty sure that's what I've been feeling. :cheer: I was convinced I wouldn't feel anything for ages yet as this is my first child, and everywhere I've read says it's more common to feel it earlier with second pregnancies.

It's like bubbles of air that pop low down. A bit like wind, but I know it's definately not that.

Is that what it felt like for everyone else? Also, I'd like to know how early others felt it with their first? x

That is just what it was like with Jake, aroung the same time too. Awwww isnt it lovely :hug: :hug:

LittleMe said:
It's like bubbles of air that pop low down. A bit like wind, but I know it's definately not that.

Is that what it felt like for everyone else? Also, I'd like to know how early others felt it with their first? x

That sounds like it :cheer: Can't remember when I first felt it with Evie, but have been feeling it this time since around 16wks :D

Yeah, I felt bub for the first time around 15 weeks and this is my first pregnancy. But it wasn't until I felt a little wave of motion from left to right (about a week later) that I became convinced. My mum tried to tell me it was too early and that it was most likely just indigestion :D

yep thats how it started when i felt him moving around now its just thumps here and there (he doesnt seem to like mornings lol)

Yip thats what ive been feeling to and i think ok is it baby or is it my mind but now i know others have the same feeling its great isnt it i cant remember when i first felt it i think a few weeks back, sometimes i feel like someone is running there fingers around inside my belly too i tried to decribe this to my b/f and he said is it like someone inside with a paintbrush rubbing on ur belly and i said yeh i suppose thats what is feels like its so cool.

Sounds like baby moving to me!!!!! I didn't start to feel anything proper until around 18 weeks, I felt a few little things prior but always convinced myself it was wind!!! The at 18 weeks I knew for definate that it was baby moving!!! She/he is having a good old move around as I write this!! I am 21 weeks now and it feels like big shifting movements, its lovely.

Hi!
I was around 15 weeks when I started getting those sensations am sure it's it coz mine are now stronger, more frequent and since yesterday can feel slight movement on outside! So sharing the excitement with you :hug:

I've had the same feelings for about a week or so :cheer: I felt DD at 16 weeks.

i've had similar feelings too...thought i was going mad...anyone else had a sensation like they are being tickled from inside? or is that just me going mad? :lol:

Tangerinedream said:
That is just what it was like with Jake, aroung the same time too. Awwww isnt it lovely :hug: :hug:

Me too with Brody and this time too!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Yay for the pops! I wasn't sure at first, but then I figured you don't get wind a couple of inches below your belly button. I was about 15 1/2 weeks, but I'd only feel it every other day or so, at most once or twice a night.

And then about 3-4 days ago it started going crazy, popping like mad. The last day or two I've had about 20-30 a day, usually in the afternoon and evening. I'm convinced I'm going to feel them from the outside soon, I keep feeling my belly to see...

And I'm sure I saw a little flicker on my tummy when I was in the bath on Sunday. I prodded my belly a few times to see if I could get a reaction, and I saw a twitch, I'm sure. OH thinks I'm imagining it though! :lol:

i felt proper little kicks two days before my 20 week scan. Now every time i get my doppler out to listen to him he gives me a kick to let me know he's there! is so reassuring to feel him now.

A
x

:cheer: You guys have made me even more excited now!! It's such a great feeling to know they're in there, wriggling about! I'm so happy now thanks everyone! It's also such a weird feeling actually WANTING to be kicked by someone :lol:

its a brillant feeling isnt it!! Wait till u get kicked in the ribs at 3am :rotfl: Brillint feeling :cheer: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back