just felt a kick - I think!?!?!

andreag

Reaction score
Just sat here minding my own business (well actually having a look at everyone's else's in the forum!!) and I am sure I felt a kick! :dance: :dance:
I've been getting what i think are the bubbles for a couple of weeks - but never know whether it is wind or not (have tonnes of wind all the time!) but this definatley feels like something else - like a gentle nudge from the inside. It was quite low down, near my pubic bone and in the middle. It happened about the same time yesterday (Baby must like cheese sandwiches!).
What do oyu think?

fantastic! That sounds like it's your baby alright. It's so exciting when you can feel it isn't it? You'll be grinning all day now. Once you recognise what it is you feel it all the time and it will just keep getting stronger and stronger. congrats thats your little one saying hello!!
:D

cool - how exciting. I think I have been getting the butterfly fluttering feeling for the past few days... cannot wait for a kick! :D

It sounds like baby to me....I can't wait to feel my first bubbles/flutters/kicks but guess I have a few weeks to wait yet! xx

Great stuff. :clap: Definitely sounds like the baby letting you know he/she's there. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back