Only took a peak in 3rd Tri and look what happens

MissSara

Reaction score
Right so i was just lurking around 3rd tri having a read and getting excited that it will be my turn soon and then i spot a thread about chaning bags, end up looking and blummin buying this

http://www.happybags.co.uk/products.php?cat=162

I loved it the minute i opened the link, so i have had to buy it,,, its sooooo me.
Now all i have to do is explain to OH why we have a changing bag and nothing else.......lol

Its gorgeous but :shock: at the price! But too be fair it does look worth it :D

I knew as soon as i saw the website you were referring to which bag it'd be!! I adore it too!!!!!

I'm jealous - I want one!! xx

I know OH will go mad at the price, but as i usually say " it was in the sale" and get away with claiming it was £20...... :fib:

MissSara said:
I know OH will go mad at the price, but as i usually say " it was in the sale" and get away with claiming it was £20...... :fib:

I so should NOT have looked at that link. I have a bit of a bag obsession and had already kinda promised OH I would just use the bag that came free with some nappies. (cough b*llsh*t cough)

He will not be impressed if I spend circa £65 on a bag.

I HAVE saved the link though. Just in case... :D

You people need to stop showcasing the things i've picked out for my babies accessories!!!

First someone steals my litle shoes, now your trying to steal my bag!!!!
hmph :shakehead: im buying it anyway

abcd1234 said:
You people need to stop showcasing the things i've picked out for my babies accessories!!!

First someone steals my litle shoes, now your trying to steal my bag!!!!
hmph :shakehead: im buying it anyway

SOWWIE :moon:

Hehehehehehehehehe
077cn7.gif

Nothing to do with me at all :shakehead: :fib: :wink:

You'll never find me here!

sofarm2.gif

Sherlock said:
Hehehehehehehehehe
077cn7.gif

Nothing to do with me at all :shakehead: :fib: :wink:

You'll never find me here!

sofarm2.gif

Not fair ALL YOUR FAULT ...

I WANT A COOL HOSPITAL BAG BUT I DONT WANT TO SPEND SO MUCH MONEY>>SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS PRESSED SOMETHING AND DONT KNOW HOW TO GET RID OF THEM

I've shown this bag to my mum tonight and she has said that she will treat me to it :cheer:

Xxx

That bag is lush and just think, no need for buying other handbags whilst you have it *wink wink* as its soo nice, plus its going to be in use for at least 2 years so you are saving LOTs of money............Just off to tell my hubby what a huge bargin it would be :wink:

Those bags are lovely, i have an older one from when i had my first daughter it has apples all over it-i love it and it has lots of room in. I'm trying to persuade DH to buy me a new one though!

Amy xx

I saw these bags in my pregnancy and baby mag a couple of weeks ago and was going to get one, they are sooo lovely i think they are a brand called pink lining - i think they are worth every penny and will definatly be investing in one (might have to hide the price tag from OH though - he he x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back