Here in 3rd Tri...Taking a peep with one eye open!

fuffins1981

Reaction score
Hi Ladies

My name is Sophie (Sophs).

I am from West Midlands and due 9th July.

This will be my second child. We have stayed team green. My first child is 5. His name is Tyler. My partner has a 5 year old daughter named Ellie.

I am scared to read any threads in here incase they make me run off :wave: :rotfl:

I am sure I will become braver....Especially as there is a big wave of people migrating to 3rd tri at the moment lol

I look forward to meeting you all :D

Sophs x

:wave: loads of new faces!!

we've had loads of popping over the past few days so there is plenty of room! x

HELLO Sophie :wave:
yeah you over a warm welcome from me hun :dance: :dance:
open both eyes its not scary honest we are all pussy cats
:lol:
sarah :hug: :wave:

inforabumpyride said:
:wave: loads of new faces!!

we've had loads of popping over the past few days so there is plenty of room! x

Don't say it!!lol...It cannot be at the end of 3rd tri we pop....having you heard that pregnancy is in four segments now?? Wishful thinking on my part maybe lol

You look like you have not got long to go :shock:

Sarah: I will stop shutting one eye, as the squint is starting to hurt my head!lol

Hello!

Don't be scared, it gets all very exciting when people are ready to pop! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Hello Sophie :wave: :wave: :wave:
welcome to 3rd tri....
i've found out some scary stuff :shock: about pregnancy from threads on here and im on my 3rd!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: found out some good things too.
theres a wealth of very nice helpful mummies on here.
sarah. x

Welcome. :wave: This is my second baby too and I'm just as scared as you are! Don't worry its not that scary in here though. :hug:

jools02 said:
Welcome. :wave: This is my second baby too and I'm just as scared as you are! Don't worry its not that scary in here though. :hug:

I am sooo gglad to hear I am not alone. Kept feeling silly for feeling nervous the second time around! My son is nearly 6 though....so it feels like starting again. Or like going on a rollercoaster that you nearly wet yourself on the first time :rotfl:

Thank you for the lovely welcomes ladies :) I bet it is lovely in here. Will be lovely getting to know people and hearing birth stories :puke: only joking lol....I am excitied, just nervous x

yayyy welcome over, its not that bad in here. :lol:

Im team green also.

Enjoy your time

x

Oooh you finally took the plunge Soph!!! Well done! :cheer:

Great to see you in here. Now just ignore all the threads about plugs, sweeps, waters and popping and you'll be absolutely fine :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back