only 7 days left!!!!

foxymum

Reaction score
getting really fed up now, don't know why though have loads going on other than waiting the new arrival, tomorrow josh (aged 4 ) starts swimming lessons..aah!! & on monday he starts full time school :shock:

so got lots to look forward too & keep busy but i am fed up, can't sleep, can't walk properly, more like a pathetic waddle :rotfl:
want the baby to come very soon.

not got midwifes till next thurs (day b4 due date) & she has offered to do a membrane sweep if i havnt delivered before then.

all this waiting is doing my head in & if one more person who normally dont give me the time of day, asks me up the school 'how long have you got, or havnt you had that baby yet??' i am going to scream :wall: :wall:
shouldnt moan but i've been awake since 5am!!! so am tired too.

hope all you girls are ok. :hug:

Aww Foxy I totally understand how you feel, especuially regarding the sleeping thing and I've still got another 3 weeks left. You almost feel like people are accusing you of not having the baby yet, geesh yeah we love feeling like this :roll:

Huge hugs to you and hope LO decideds to put in an appearence soon.
:hug:

good luck! wish i only had a week left!!!

cas xx

Foxy, it'll be here before you know it! Enjoy the calm before the (very fun!) storm! :D

yes i'm trying !!!

how are you getting on zoe? :hug:

Hiya foxymom good luck for the big day...you will have almost exactly the same age gap as my two!

hi urchin :wave:

yes i will , josh is 5 nov 6th & georgia was 10 jul 21st, so i have a baby every 5 yrs :rotfl: :rotfl:

last one i promise :wink: :roll:

joshs 1st day at school on monday , i'm dreading it :shock:

Only 5 days now Foxymum.

I hope Josh first day at school goes well :D

Only 5 days now Foxymum.

Only 5 days now Foxymum.

foxy mum sending you lots of luck and hugs for this week hun! i cant believe how fast it has come round :eek:

aah tina & hev you are both so sweet :hug: :hug:

i am dreading josh starting school tomorrow, but he is looking forward to it which is good :D

it says in my stars (taurus) in take a break magazine so my sister says, that the baby will come on tuesday :pray: :pray:

lets hope so.
xx

foxymum said:
it says in my stars (taurus) in take a break magazine so my sister says, that the baby will come on tuesday :pray: :pray:

lets hope so.
xx

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.... :pray:

good luck with everything hun

hope ur baby comes very quickly

i know how u feel about the sleeping thing its doing my head in atm :x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members