Online baby shop?

Rachey

Reaction score
Just wondered if anyone knows any good ones? There seems to be loads and I don't have a clue what ones are best! It's to buy crib sheets, moses basket sheets and blankets :)

Thanks everyone x

Thanks hun :D I'm never sure what ones are safe to use and what ones aren't either lol!

Last edited:
Thanks hun :D I'm never sure what ones are safe to use and what ones aren't either lol!

I know what you mean, I tend to look for signs, check they have security for online payments, look for a phone number, address and other contact details incase something goes wrong, and if I'm unsure I do a review search :)
If I'm not convinced by somewhere I don't buy from them, there is enough choose out there

Are you trying to start stocking up?

Yeah just started the last week or two, we're getting a crib from my Mums friend and we got a moses basket at the weekend so just trying to stock up on all the boring things like sheets and blankets lol! I've been too interested in cute little outfits that I've forgot about everything else baby will need haha :) have you started yet?

i buy loads of stuff off www.amazon.co.uk

i find it great and you can get almost anything you want!!! I have had no issues security wise...you are fully protected, a bit like ebay

xx

Oh yeah I forgot, amazon is good for everything :)

I haven't bought anything yet lol I'm waiting till the baby show to get started incase they have nicer/funkier stuff there :)
I have however mentally picked out loads things

Yeah Amazon & Kiddicare are good. Bambino Direct is good as they will attempt to pricematch items for you. Don't forget Boots either - have more online than instore & reputable company, also John Lewis & they have great customer service!
Happy shopping! Also if you google Glasgow pramcentre, they have a great variety of baby stuff & stock Mamas & Papas that cost less than if you buy instore.

Sunnyb xxx

Thanks all of you, off work today so time to get some online shopping done :D haha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back