One week to go!!

Jimmer

Reaction score
Well, I thought time had slowed so much it had stopped, but my wife has her scan in one week today. CANT WAIT!!!!

Just so looking forward to being able to really start talking about it and planning, and we can stop prefacing everything we say with 'All being well' or 'If all goes to plan'!!!

For all those who feel they will never get there - you will - it just feels like it takes an age!!!

Jimmer

yay hope the next week goes fast for you hun, then you and your wife can join us in 2nd Tri! :cheer:

I know just the feeling so I'm pleased for you its nearly here!

I think until the scan its a bit like being in limbo!

Hope all goes well for you both!

Thanks - it is exactly like being in limbo. There are so many things I am excited about discussing/planning/buying - but dont want to tempt fate - and cant wait to join you all in Tri 2!!

Aw good luck with your scan! I hope everything goes well :D

Hi :wave:

I was just thinking the other days how i'd not seen much of you on here. So pleased everything is ok.

I know what you mean about the being in limbo thing. Everytime me and OH discuss anything related to our pregnancy we always say 'If all being well' and 'touch wood everything is ok'.

Hopefully our first scan is what puts all those fears and insecurities to the back of our mind.

xxxxxxxxx

So glad you can see light at the end of the tunnel. :D

You're right about it feeling like being stuck in limbo, thats exactly how I feel right now. :roll:

Good luck for next week. :D

Thanks Glittergirl - yeah everything is fine - not been on for a bit as really busy at work. My wife is still really finding the morning sickness tough - just need to get through each day until, hopefully soon, it starts to fade.
Good luck with your scan - got as many things crossed for you as I can cross without making my eyes water!!!

Jimmer said:
Thanks Glittergirl - yeah everything is fine - not been on for a bit as really busy at work. My wife is still really finding the morning sickness tough - just need to get through each day until, hopefully soon, it starts to fade.
Good luck with your scan - got as many things crossed for you as I can cross without making my eyes water!!!

:rotfl: Thank you.

Goodluck with the scan Jimmer and see you over in second tri soon :) love to your wife :hug: xxx

It'll go quickly enough :) Bank holiday weekend to enjoy and before you know it, scan day! :cheer:

Will we see your good lady join us here at all? No pressure. I look forward to meeting her in type if she is ever so inclined is all :)

If your good lady has really bad morning sickness there is a treatment from the GP to help it. She might want to try it :)

Crikey Jimmer it does feel like you've been waiting an age!!

Good luck next week, hope everything is well with both your wife and the baby and hope you get a really good picture. My DH was blown away by the scan and was totally amazed by being able to sit there and watch his little son/daughter wriggling around and moving it's hands about, it even started sucking it's thumb at one point.

I was amazed when the sonographer zoomed in and we could see every tiny little finger and see the heart beating. Make the most of it because when you're in there it seems to go in a flash!

It's a totally amazing experience that I'm sure you and your wife will love every second of.

Awww I hope this week flies by for you :D :cheer:

That's excellent news! Not long for you then Mister! :cheer:

You'll be in 2nd tri before you know it! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111