One in One out

Fly

Reaction score
My grandma passed away in her sleep at 3.20pm yesterday afternoon. My mum was at her side when she went and it was very peaceful. She had a massive stroke about 6 weeks ago and although she made good recovery from that and we've had a lovely month with her, the cancer she was fighting just took hold savagely and the last few days she's been in a very deep sleep and well dosed up with Morphine. It's not really sunk in yet. I need to have a bloody good cry but all I can think about is gettin this little man born now - am sure it'll all come in its own good time but my head is all over the shop.

I had a big bloody show at about 6pm yesterday evening and tightenings started not long after. They were coming in about every ten minutes when we went to bed.. my OH gave me a wonderful back massage and i slept from about 11pm til 3.30am when i woke up in pain. Took a couple of paracetamol and slept again til half 5 when i couldn't sleep through the pain anymore. Since I've got up the pain has subsided. Off up the hospital again laters cos sposed to be having a sweep so i'll let my text buddy *star* know when there is something definate to post :)

oh sarah im so sorry about your grandma :hug: I'm glad it was peaceful for her

My grandad died the week after I found out i was expecting my first, and we also had a feeling of, 'one in one out'.

it was so sad, but also comforting that there was a new life to look forward too.

Good luck for the sweep today! It sounds like things are already moving along for you!!

awwww hun so so sorry to hear about your grandma :hug: :hug: :hug:

hope everything goes well at the hospital for you today :hug: xxxxxxxxx

I'm really sorry to hear that, thoughts are with you and family xx

Thankyou ladies x x x x i think things is definatley happenin ave been having tightenings all morning but they very random n nothin get more painful or regular as yet - just had a bath for an hour n had some big strong ones just before i got out but since i got out they've eased off again really hope this is it now :pray: feel so weird

Im so sorry to hear about your grandma, and its so hard when we lose a loved one :hug: :hug:

Hope this is "it" for you and you get to meet your LO very very soon :hug:

I am so sorry about your loss :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hope everything goes well for you and you meet your LO soon :hug:

Sorry to hear about your Grandma :hug:

Looking forward to hear the news of your new arrival and seeing some piccies :D

Im sorry hun, I understand. We are book-ending the year with one in one out... Nan died in Jan and bubs is due in Dec.
I hope things get moving for you soon very soon hun :hug: :hug:

thanks for the lovely mesages everyone :hug: they've put my sweep back til tomorrow now to see if things get goin on there own... just been for a walk down into town and back has started hurting again... was trying to time tightenings earlier but just couldn't concentrate and kept distracting myself so much that then i didn't know what i was doing... we've just decided to chill right out today n what will be will be... i know that one of these false starts isn't gonna be false at all just really hopin it all starts up soon.. been doing loadsa bouncing n loadsa walking and had mega hot curry last night n now i can't be bothered tryin anything else today :(

So sorry to hear about your grandma :hug:

I hope things happen for you soon. Quite right just chill out - that may be what makes it all happen.

Sarah

X

Oh Sarah, i'm so sorry your Grandma didn't get to meet your little man, she'll be watching down on him instead & making sure he's safe. My thoughts are with you & your family. :hug: :hug: :hug:

I have also been having really strong pains today, just shipped DD off to Nannies 'just-in-case' - saves distrubing them in the night.

Had another show this evening too, but not sure if it's just from the sweep yesterday or it's my plug?? I've got another sweep tomorrow with the MW but hoping things happen tonight :pray: .

My bump looks totally different today, she seems to have gone a bit further down.

Anyway lots of Labour Vibes coming your way sweetie. x :hug: x :hug: x

Sorry about your grandma hun! :hug: :hug: :hug: Hope things get a move on and fast for you hun!

Thankyou for all the messages ladies :hug: dunno what i would ave done without this forum and all the wonderful support and love that we all give each other - you all rock!!

Had a bloody good cry last night and not long afters had another big show which started off some irregular but very frequent contractions...kept losing bits more of plug until we went to bed bout 1am when i stopped timing contractions and managed to sleep right through til bout half 6 this morning!! :cheer: :cheer: still losing a bit of brown discharge so i think its safe to say that my plug has pretty much evicted itself now :cheer: We gonna phone hospital in a bit to see what they say bout doing this sweep today - i want an internal done regardless to see how things are goin on down there...

Tis a lovely sunny day here today so am hoping he comes today :pray: :pray: :pray: If not today tomorrow which is my birthday... bestest little present eh! :)

Thankyou and much love Sarah x x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back