One glass of wine is it safe?

adele88

Reaction score
Right am rougly 11 weeks pregnant and have suffered two mc before. I was wondering wheter having one glass of wine is safe during pregnancy? Am just wondering because it is valentines night and was going to have one with my fiance xxx

Last edited:
They say one or two units per wk is safe ...its a personal choice , maybe half and lemonade ?

hehe thats exactly what i had half a glass and lemonade lol

just wasnt sure if it was wrong or would do me any damage

Last edited:
I have a glass wine every now and then and normally mix it with lemonade :) x

Ihad a glass of wine of valentines day with our meal. :)

I to am not sure on the amount of alcohol I could consume, it seems a vauge subject with no definate answers. I also have had wine weakened down with lemonade!!

I found a very interesting documentary called 'Pissed and Pregnant' might help you decide :)

I cannot post the direct link due to being a newbie but its on the 'alluc' website under documentorries called 'Pissed and Pregnant'.

:)

I to am not sure on the amount of alcohol I could consume, it seems a vauge subject with no definate answers. I also have had wine weakened down with lemonade!!

I found a very interesting documentary called 'Pissed and Pregnant' might help you decide :)

I cannot post the direct link due to being a newbie but its on the 'alluc' website under documentorries called 'Pissed and Pregnant'.

:)

hehe thanks

i only had one glass of wine anyways. i wont be drinking to much my only problem is i am still smoking and i just cannot stop and its killing me i feel so bad and guilty:(:shakehead:

There's no evidence to say that 1-2 units of alcohol a week will harm the baby. It's repeated alcohol abuse that causes problem

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back