On a brighter note...........

WILMAFLINSTONE

Reaction score
........whilst talking to my pregnant friend today we were going on how long it took her to get pregnant....7months! So I said oh well now that Im onto my 7th month and 8th cycle I hopefully only have four more to go until I get my BFP as its said that 90% of actively trying couples get pregnant within 12 months! lol

Im an oldie tho so know thats not a correct guide but its keeping me going anyway! lol

Still not sure where I am in my cycle but ticker says Im due to test next week according to me having two very short cycles last two months but as we have had a month off this month Im just going to see if and when AF turns up!

I havnt bought anymore OPKs or HPT's and have absolutely no desire to SSpot or test! Lets hope my chilled approach lasts ehh! lol

xxx

Glad you're taking the chilled approach hun and not BDing on demand :) x x

arr wilma glad ur doing ok and am sure the not stressing bout it will help loads xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Hayles it feels so much better and even if I still take a while to get pregnant taking the relaxed approach is taking away all the stresses of TTC and DTD is back to normal and not on demand...so much better all round! :) xxx

Glad you are doing ok Wilma, and congrats to u and ur DH for the weight loss, I have my fingers crossed for you both. Good luck with the relaxed approach and getting that sticky bfp :)

Thanks MrsH And snoop......fingers crossed its going to happen at some point! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back