On a baby dancing ban :-(

A&J

Reaction score
:wave:

I am now officially on a baby dancing ban until at least the 8 October due to me having a hsg on the 8th, so that is no baby dancing on our 5th wedding anniversary and no baby dancing while we are on holiday :( I can not believe that I am trying to get pregnant and the one thing we need to do to get pregnant I am not allowed to do :wall: I just hope that I get some answers after all these tests and that I finally get my sticky bfp :pray: :hug:

Doesnt make sense does it A&J!!!!! :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

But remember....you can still have 'fun' without doing the deed :moon: :moon: :moon:

What's an hsg?

You could always buy a turkey baster or a medicine srynge :D lol!

AJ Jelly said:
Jaidy said:
But remember....you can still have 'fun' without doing the deed :moon: :moon: :moon:

Very true :wink: :wink:

Men!! :rotfl:

Jade89 said:
What's an hsg?

You could always buy a turkey baster or a medicine srynge :D lol!

A hsg is a test to look at my tubes, they insert some dye into my tubes and then do some xrays. Because of the dye (that cleans the tubes as well) and the xrays I can not be pregnant so no baby dancing for 2weeks before.

Thanks for the hugs ladies :hug: :hug:

Jade89 said:
Ohhhhhh! I see now, sorry. :hug:

Good luck.

No need to be sorry :hug: :hug: I am thinking of using turkey baster though if I don't get pg soon!! lol :lol:

How crap hon. Bet now you can't have it you'll want it even more!!! Hope the HSG works for you, I think I've heard positive things about the dye cleaning the tubes before and making it easier to fall pg. Fingers crossed you get your BFP by Christmas xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back