Having a bit of a tearful night

libs

Reaction score
I don't know why...just feeling really down. I don't normally get down about TTC, on the basis that it WILL work one day and until then there's the hope every month. But for some reason tonight I'm feeling really miserable about it.

DH and DS out (thank god :oops: ) so sat here alone, having just bought another months worth of OPKs. Just looked at booking our summer holiday (September) and got a little upset because I don't know what to do - was thinking what if I'm pregnant and I don't want to fly and then thought...what if I'm not pregnant by then and got all teary again.

Swear to god I'm producing twice the amount of hormones atm :oops:

Sorry for the whine, on the upside, next door must have thought we were having a great night last night, I was dancing round the bedroom saying "I've found my cervix" :oops:

Aaww libs :hug: :hug: . I get days like those, especially if I've seen lots of PG women in the day (which I usually do cos of where I work). I just think why can't it be me? What have I done so bad that means I can be PG? Etc... Like you said it WILL happen, it may just take longer than we hope for. Have a :hug: :hug:

It's odd - I don't know what it was. I visited my youngest sister today, she's 29 weeks and usually I love seeing my pregnant sisters, but I just wanted to cry this time, I usually save that for after they've had the baby when i always go and have a cry.

Just realised that sitting here watching "stepmom" prob isn't helping either :oops:

Awwww hun. Don't worry, we all have days like these. And one day soon you WILL be PG I'm sure of it :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Here, have a great big bag of sticky baby dust.......................... :hug: :hug:

I dont blame you for having a shit day, you allowed too, your only human after allI remember how bad i felt month after month when my period came, i used to cry all the time.
Your time will come believe me, i thank the internet everyday for findng me a ovulation calndar!

I really hope you get back to being positive again about ttc, its hard and emotionally draining. :hug:

libs said:
It's odd - I don't know what it was. I visited my youngest sister today, she's 29 weeks and usually I love seeing my pregnant sisters, but I just wanted to cry this time, I usually save that for after they've had the baby when i always go and have a cry.

Just realised that sitting here watching "stepmom" prob isn't helping either :oops:

lol i was watchin that.

everyone gets days like tht just get it all out of your system :hug:

Thanks all of you - I try not to mention TTC to anyone other than DH and a couple of friends who just ask yes or no each month. Thank god I can come on here :hug:

Its great on here that you can have agood support system who wont judge you, we all understand. We have either been thru it or know people that are.
:hug:

yer it is good ere not only do you get a lot of support but we can give our advice that ppl really appreciate. its nice to kno ppl go thru the same thing s u have, so u kno ure not alone

I only wish i had thos place when i tryed to concieve.

I really hope you start to feel good and positive about things again soon! :hug:

Well now I know why I was so down last night - woke up with a stinking cold, sore throat cough the lot - so glad it was just that and not that I was starting to get negative about all this :D

Thanks for all the lovely messages tho :hug:

Ah well..going to have half an hour on here, do essential housework then sit and finish an embroidery all afternoon - well I'm ill :D
and the embroidery was for my Nan's birthday..which was last Sunday :oops:

aw get well quickly i find lemsips and vicks first defense amazing for a cold. :hug:

Trying with just hot drinks and a bit of steam first - try and avoid medicines unless I really can't. So loads of water, steamy room and of course the necessary lie on the settee watching daytime TV :wink:

I hope you're feeling better soon libs. If I was you I would book a holiday. I don't think flying is a problem until the third trimester. It would do you good to have something exciting to look forward too, and quite a few people seem to concieve on holiday when they're relaxed.

:rotfl:
Don't think I'll be conceiving on holiday - take a look at my ticker - my donor's a lovely bloke but think even he would draw the line at flying to Majorca for a ten minute stint with a plastic cup.

Thanks for the lovely messages :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back