How many times....

loobilu

Reaction score
do i need to bd!!!

Ok, so my hubby works away, alot. He was back yesterday, we have bd today, did an ovulation test today and got the second dark line! wooo. Darkest yet so thats good. He is away again from this afternoon, so we may not get a chance to bd again in next two days. Am i still in with a chance? I know in theory i am, but i was just worrying in case we should be dancing on the hour every hour ha ha!!! xx

You are def in with a chance, I read that you should get the BD in before ovulation so that the swimmers are at the ready for when the egg is released and if you had a positive OPK then it means you should ovulate in the next 24 hours, sperm can live up to 3 days in the right environment so all sounds good hun. Me and my DH done the dance every other day from the end of my last period to ovulation day but then we are lucky as we work the same office hours but it was very tiring!!

Good luck... bring on the 2ww symptom spotting :)

The month I fell pregnant we only BD once or twice!! My OH works away too so didn't think we were in that month but that one time worked so you never know! Goodluck x x

ah thanks girls, you have put my mind at rest. Yay im in with a chance, its really hard when one of you works away, just logistically fitting it in! and the more broody, the worse it gets! although, its our first month of trying we have wanted to for aaaages! xx

Hey you are in with a really good chance its so exciting good luck xxx

thanks gemini. I am trying soooo hard not to let my mind play tricks with me! I have had the most awful wind since tue, which was only 1 day since ovulating! but i really cant explain it! havent eaten anything particularly windy, and my back is aching! but i know that this could be completely non pregnancy related! wishful thinking...but trying to not even think about it at the moment, i drove myself mad a couple of months ago xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back