Having a bit of a tearful night

aw libs, sorry youre not feeling to good, still better to get i now than when you get your BFP :wink:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

libs said:
I don't know why...just feeling really down. I don't normally get down about TTC, on the basis that it WILL work one day and until then there's the hope every month. But for some reason tonight I'm feeling really miserable about it. Awww hunni, we all have these days. You have to think positive that is the key! I am exactly the same I have my up and down days... but knowing that one day some day.. I will become pregnant. Its just a matter of not thinking about it - EASIER SAID THAN DONE. As a way of de stressing, I have actually started "trying" to write a book, any big chapters in my life that happen related to TTC iv noted down... and hopefully as time progresses il be writing about what it feels like to become pregnant.. Its actually a brilliant way of getting all these thoughts out of my head and on to paper and I feel better for it... so go down to WH Smith and invest in a diary or scribble pad!!!

DH and DS out (thank god :oops: ) so sat here alone, having just bought another months worth of OPKs. Just looked at booking our summer holiday (September) and got a little upset because I don't know what to do - was thinking what if I'm pregnant and I don't want to fly and then thought...what if I'm not pregnant by then and got all teary again.
Book a holiday!!! I booked one in Feb to go away with my sister in June.... I pondered over the same thoughts... and look at me now? Still not pregnant and only 21 days to go until my holiday!!!! I actually need my holiday more than ever now after having my HSG! I just want to de stress completly!!! You deserve a holiday to unwind hunni! Dont let TTC rule your life

Swear to god I'm producing twice the amount of hormones atm :oops:

Sorry for the whine, on the upside, next door must have thought we were having a great night last night, I was dancing round the bedroom saying "I've found my cervix" :oops:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: [/b]

Thanks Lainey
Other than the fact that I now have a full blown throat infection :cry: I'm feeling a lot better. It looks like I may be ovulating early this month so I may have donation to look forward to in the next few days. :D Could do with it not being today though as I really don't feel well enough for the journey.

The only reason I'm worried about the holiday is that with Josh I had a bit of a dodgy pregnancy - but it was in the 2nd and 3rd Tri so guess I'd be ok in the 1st. Plus if I add on a bit to the dates..it would excuse all the weight gain since last year :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back