OMG

sam96031

Reaction score
Weve just bought a house!!!! we put an offer in at lunch time and it was accepted :shock: cant believe it!!!! obviously things need to go through but still :shock: lol now we will own 2 houses and be landlords i feel so old and responsible even though im only 23 and DH is 22, im so proud of DH for making it all possible :hug:
can anyone tell im excited? lol i dont want to get to excited as things can go wrong but fingers crossed :pray: ill post some pics later :D

wow!! thats great news well done & congrats!

thanx girls i was just really excited and needed to tell someone :D

here are a few pics
lounge
lounge.jpg

half the kitchen
kitchen.jpg

other half
kitchen2.jpg

back garden
backgarden.jpg

oooo theyve come out quite small but you get the idea

that's fantastic!
wish we could afford to buy one house!!!

Oh yeay!!! well done you guys :cheer: :hug:

I bought this house at 21, its been a struggle coz I divorced but kept it on and now me and OH are thinking of moving. Our house went on the market today and we have viewed 2 we like so I am soooo nervous but sooooo excited too. It will be a family home with loads of room for Ruby and Tilly the doggie to play in :lol:

Looks like a great house on those piccies :dance:

I bought this house at 21, its been a struggle coz I divorced but kept it on and now me and OH are thinking of moving. Our house went on the market today and we have viewed 2 we like so I am soooo nervous but sooooo excited too. It will be a family home with loads of room for Ruby and Tilly the doggie to play in :lol:

Rubys mummy said:

thanx hun its so stressfull trying to find a new home isnt it? last weekend we saw 6 houses over 2 days thankgod my parents in law looked after emma as she hates viewings as its in and out of the car and houses.
Good luck with finding your new home :hug: :hug: :hug:

Rubys mummy said:

thanx hun its so stressfull trying to find a new home isnt it? last weekend we saw 6 houses over 2 days thankgod my parents in law looked after emma as she hates viewings as its in and out of the car and houses.
Good luck with finding your new home :hug: :hug: :hug:

We have a viewing at 3pm Saturday so have asked mum to look after Rubes for an hour-we are moving to be closer to mine and OHs parents (who live a few miles from each other) so luckily all the houses we are seeing are near my mum so it makes sense for her to have Rubes while we look :wink:

Ohhh its soooo exciting :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back