• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

omg

budge

Reaction score
i have to go for an emergrency scan now to see if baby is breach. midwife just been and she suspects it

please everyone pray baby is right way up

Come on baby move into mummys pelvis lol :pray:

Hope it goes well chick, see if you can blag some more scan pics :wink: hehe

Let us know how it goes :hug: xx

Oh Budge, good luck hun, are you going now??
:pray:

awwwww :hug:

hope bubba is behaving on the scan x

good luck hun fingers crossed 4 u xxx :hug:

babys head down thank god!

i need a drink now LOL

ill come on with the full story in a bit

Good luck budge - fingers crossed baby is facing south :pray:

We posted at the same time lol ...... congratulations! Hopefully you can relax a little now!

That's great news, does it mean you can still have him/her at home?

thanks everyone! i was a little shaken up when i got home but im ok now so ill tell you what happened.

my midwife rang me yesterday saying the hospital had lost my notes so could she come today to re take information etc. I agreed and she came this morning. i had an appointment on tuesday 3rd oct so she said instead of coming then she would couple up todays info taking with an anti natel appointment.

blood pressure ok
urine clear
heartbeat good
then she felt my tummy. She took ages doing it and had a sort of worried perplexed look. She felt and felt and kept going low into my pelvis you know how they do it ? Feeling for the head i presumed. Then she asked me where i was feeling kickingand i said all over really. Its a very active baby and i ve always had strong kicks and squirms.

Then she said that she was unsure if it was the head in the pelvis or the bum :shock: She said she wanted me to go and have a scan to check the position . :shock:

She wanted me to go that very miinute coz as imdown for a home birth she didn't want anything to go pear shaped and asloe my waters could go at any time and a leg could quite possibly come down and then its shit hits the fan time.

of course i was very worried and typically no one was around to help me. mother and father both out. sister at work , hubby 20 miles away (and useless anyway coz of squirrel shock)

so i gets to the hospital where they were waiting for me complete with consultant. I felt VERY important. I almost wished id worn some gucchi sunglasses and a fcuk cap.

as soon as the sonographer placed the thing on my tummy he said ''HEADS DOWN!!!!''

i was very relieved.

so thats that. Drama over.

**takes a bow**

:rotfl: glad all is ok,can't help but be funny though can you hun :hug: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member