• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

omg

Glad all is well budge! Im not surprised it scared the crap out of you!

ah thats good to hear budge...:)
hopefully you wont be late :pray:

phew! now all baby needs to do is come out and say hello to the world! :D

Ah that's good news that baby is in right position!

Oh what a cheeky monkey your LO is! Did they tell you how long they think it will be before you go into labour? The baby drops down last minute though after you've given birth once doesn't it?

I'm glad all is ok :hug:

Glad everything is ok Budge and your little one's head is were it should be :D

i was so scared id have to see his testicles first if its a boy! :rotfl:

and useless anyway coz of squirrel shock

there i am reading a very serious post of you'res, the first one in a while, not laughing at all..and i get to that bit and piss myself! i knew it had to be in there somewhere :rotfl:

Glad all is well budge :hug: and that baby stays put , you go girl on the home birth front :hug: xxx

Phew thats a relief Budge!!!!!!!!

Luckily bum wasnt down there because a pair of testicles may have come up in full view on the scan!!

hahahha its gauranteed to be a lil lad budge with how disgusting ur finding testicles as of late ;)

glad the lil munky was the right way...

Oh Budge, I was really worried then, but a vision of you arriving in a whirl of panic with Gucci sunglasses, a fcuk cap and hubbie in squirrel shock made me howl!!!

Had such a poo day in work, thank you for cheering me up, and I am so glad babys head is down :cheer: xx

thats great news budge, ur LO needs preparing for its smurf of a mother and squirrel shocked dad!! :rotfl:

Sorry you had a little scare today Budge, glad it all worked out ok in the end!!

its just struck me that my midwife doesn't know an arse from an elbow

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back