Sisters in labour

Rayxxx123

Reaction score
So my sisters in labour today and i got my period . Lovely timeing thanks body. It hurts even more after i thought i was finally pregnant this month but a find out its a false positive. My sister and me were due round the same time i would be in a few weeks but lost it in feb. I feel so shit and i also feel selfish for feeling shit because i should be happy cos im getting another niece and i guess i am behind all this crap im feeling. All my familys all excited today and im just in tears, Iv got to see the baby at some point this week and i dont know how im gunna do it i know il cry and il feel so bad for doing so. I know iv had a big rant just dont know who to talk to im feelin so lonely cos boyfriends away with army. Does anyone know how to control the tears? Iv been terrible since the mmc I dont want to be this way anymore x

Hey Sweetie, I don't really know what to say but offer you a big virtual hug!! I don't think there is a way to control the tears and sometimes it does you good to get it all out as its natural you will be feeling upset. I can sympathise with you about your OH been away with the army as I'm gettin blood results back in two weeks and my OH is goin to be away with the army too and the docs said she thinks I'm not ovulating and I'm feeling like he's the only person I really wish could be here! Bigs hugs hun and if you need a chat just give me a shout xxx

Thank you Xxx they always take them away when we need them
The most! Mines not back till august :( good luck with your test results im sure there must be something they can do to help you ovulate xxxxxxxxxxxx

You're welcome love :) he goes away on Friday, its only for 5 weeks but its going to feel like forever as its the first time he's been away & the longest we've ever been apart! Just trying not to worry about the results & put it to the back of my mind til nearer the time! AF appeared this morning after two months of nothing, feeling all hormonal & emotional, didn't think it would bother me so much him going away but its hitting home now that I'm gonna be all on my todd ha. But I spose I better get used to it as his time away is only going to get longer each time! What do you get upto when your OH is away?xx

mines gone away for 7 weeks to the falklands. wheres urs gone? Weve been apart for 12 weeks before but that when we first got together. I know wat u meen mines never been on tour but thats 6 months isnt it god i dont know how il cope with that. I just work and spend time with my family iv joined the gym
This time though to try and keep busy and focus on tryin to tone up! How about u? Bless ya i know how horrible it is when u hav pms i jus cry at night as they are the loneliest times. But it wont last forever and everyone tells me instead of finkin how much u miss him just focus on how amazin the day is guna be wen u get to see him again. I find that helps Xxx

Thanks hun, he's at edinburgh at the moment training as he's only just joined so this is the longest we've ever been apart :( I think I'm going to do much the same as you, try and get myself in good shape, mind, body and soul for him coming back, going to try and get myself in optimium baby making condition ha! I'm not so bad through the day, its really at night in bed that it gets to me, when all I want is a kiss & a cuddle, he gives the best cuddles ever lol I'm much the same to just keep thinking about how good it will be and how proud I'll be at the end of the five weeks when he has his passing out parade, can't wait :) xx

Hi Ray :wave:, I understand exactly how you feel. When we were trying for our 2nd baby my sister in law and I fell pregnant around the same time but unfortunately I had an early miscarriage. When my niece was born, even though I was so pleased, I walked into the room and just burst into tears. Tears of joy for them but sadness for myself.
I know it doesn't feel like it just now but it will happen for you. I'm now expecting baby number 3 and we had to try for nearly 2 years with both my last babys and when it happens you wont even remember all those months of agonising and waiting.

My hubby is also in the army which I know makes it even worse but you will get there hun - try and stay positive, keep yourself as busy as you can, it will all be worth it in the end :hugs:xxx

Thank u all. I dont think i have notifications turned on didnt see ur replys. Awww Hope u r coping okay tiny times going quickly now! Theyll be back before we know it and we can start tryin to get our bfps aswell! take care xxx

And cyprus08 thats lovely of u thank you, youve given me some hope ! And i feel less alone knowing someone else has experienced my siutation so realy appreciate that message. Made me smile :) xxxxxx good luck with the rest of your pregnancy x

Yep only 26 days an countin for me hunni, can't wait lol would make it perfect if we conceived once he's back, be like a little welcome home present!! Fx for is both, let me know how you are & and keep me posted when your BFP arrives :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back