Omg... what a night :(

lozzi

Reaction score
I stilll cant believe it happened...

Some of you will remember me talking a lot about my nephew, he's now 17Months old...

Well i was driving to me mums, when i got a phone call off me mum saying "get here quick, Leo is fittin....*pause*.... Should i ring an ambulance?" Bless her she was a bit shocked by the whole situation... so of course i said YES hang up and ring straighta way....

Leo has been poory since Friday, throwing up, then from sunday, no sickness, but cold symptoms, well today he slept form 11.45 till 5!!!!!!!!!!

My sister didnt really htink too much of it, well he hadnt been calpol'd since 11, and he had overheated...

He started fitting, when i got there he was in the recovery position (my sisters BOTH have Epilepsy, so were all trained) When i got there he wasnt shaking so i got my sister away from him, poor thing was crowding over him hysterically crying :( When i lifted him up he wasnt breathing properly and he was completly floppy, and unresponsive, so i told me mum to ring back 999 and tell him this... to which they said someone was on the way as priority....

Me dad arrived minutes later and grabbed Leo and put him on the settee as his lips had now gone blue...

Ambulance people arrived, and wihtin minutes Leo opened his eyes and started responding a bit...

Been at hospital for 3 1/2 hours but they let him home as his temp dropped..

they caled it "fevrial" (sp?) Convulsion...

basically a fit to cool the body down...

God how scary :cry:

I hope my lil lady never goes thru this....

Lesson to us all... if ur baaby is ill calpol, and if that temp goes up strip em off!!!!!!!!

OMG, you all must have been so scared
I hope he gets better soon :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:shock: :shock: :shock: OMG!!!! That is sooooo scary!!!
I am so glad he is ok hun, hugs to him & you all, what a horrible thing for you to experience :hug: :hug: :hug:

Just rang me mum, nd she said he appears to be fine this morning... running around the lounge laughin and causing destruction....

:roll:

Bless him eh lol

aaaarw poor Leo, how scary for u all!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

glad he is better now tho :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member