Night waking

kerrymac

Reaction score
Hiya
Leo has always slept through from 8 weeks, but the last 3 nights he has woke up at around 3.30am, I managed to settle him, but it took a while and then he was really unsettled for the rest of the morning. He will be 18weeks on Thursday, is it possible it could be a growth spurt??? has anyone else experienced night waking again at this age??? any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
Kerry x

could be groth, could be teething. Its normal for a baby to stop sleeping through as they get a little older. It'll probably pass. I wouldnt worry :hug: :hug:

Aww thank you for your reply, I think it might be a growth spurt as after I posted this, he guzzled a full bed time bottlke and then an extra 3 oz!!! little monkey!! xx

Definately the 4 month growth spurt. violet did nothing but feed through the night at that age...it was v tiring!!! :D

Definatly the 4 month growth spurt. I wont lie its not nice at all! But just grit your teeth and it WILL pass. If you know about it you can be prepared where as I was completely oblvious to it and it shocked me a bit :lol:

Hope it doesnt last too long for you :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back