OMG what a dream!

maldives

Reaction score
I had this weired dream , usually get alot of them lately but i'll just mention one part which hits me like crazy now when i was thinking about it.
we were in a safari or so up the hill or mountain then we gotta go down the hill using a strange kind of cabin like trains which carrys us one by one down the hill.
I went first and the guy working there told me to switch these number in the cabin so it takes me down.
numbers were 156 :shock:
15 june! I guess thats when i migh pop! not far from my due date 19th!!!!
lets wait and see :think:

Thats a weird dream, will be interesting to see if you're right about the numbers :D

Last night I dreamt I chopped my cat up into pieces! Then all the bits joined together and he ran off! :shock: :shock: :shock: I know my cat is doing my head in at the moment, but not quite that much!
A girl also got stabbed in the dream :oops: . I think it was a chase dream where I was trying to get away from something. I've been having lots of bizarre dreams recently but none that sick or violent! :puke:
I am not a psychopath! Honest! :rotfl:

could be a prophecy :think:

funny dream though :rotfl:
ive had some strange one
James is dressed up as a monkey and he swinging from the trees then playing snooker wearing a ballerina tutu
i havnt told him about that one yet :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

sarah :wave:

HA! It'll be interesting to know if the date is correct!

I dreamt that my husband went jumping around in a load of Kimodo Dragons taking photos of them, and then got mauled by them because he'd p*$$ed them off so much! No idea what that might mean! :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back