OMG!!!!(UPSETTING)

I wanna cry.. how can anyone do that to their own baby.. any baby!!!!!!!!!! :cry:

I read the replies before opening the link and I think I'll not click on it thankyou :|

Sounds disturbing :(

yeah i'm going out for a few drinks tonight- i'll come home and err yeah i know i'll put my beloved son in the microwave..as you do!

WTF?? sick doesn't begin to cover it!

lou said:
I read the replies before opening the link and I think I'll not click on it thankyou :|

I was with you there. But then I made the mistake of glancing down the thread and got the gist of the story :roll: :cry:

Please can people put a warning when they post links like this. That it is distressing and people might therefore not want to read or click link etc. When its just a link with a title like OMG! its hard to know if its funny, sick, worrying, so often people just click and read something they maybe would rather have not.

Just a humble request.

Sherlock said:
lou said:

I was with you there. But then I made the mistake of glancing down the thread and got the gist of the story :roll: :cry:

Please can people put a warning when they post links like this. That it is distressing and people might therefore not want to read or click link etc. When its just a link with a title like OMG! its hard to know if its funny, sick, worrying, so often people just click and read something they maybe would rather have not.

Just a humble request.

:oops: Sorry :(

Nic'n'Keeley said:

Ah it happens, but always good to put a warning note methinks :) Thanks for editing your subject line :) Gives people advanced warning then.

I've still not clicked the link but alas somewhere else in the thread gives it away or seems to.

:( :( Awful

aww Nic don't feel bad! Plenty of posts where people don't give away what the content is in the title :roll: thats why it's in off topic!

here these are for you :hug: :hug: :hug:

I read about this yesterday
there are no words :shock: :shock: :shock: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

and these are for you nic! :hug: :hug:

Thanks for the hugs... Sweetcheeks and Misslaure :D
I don't think when i make titles :?

Sweetcheeks24 said:
Plenty of posts where people don't give away what the content is in the title :roll: thats why it's in off topic!

Yes but not all posts contain something as upsetting as that. I think Sherlock has a right to ask for a bit of warning, no need for rolly eyes.

I'd say a fair few posts I've seen in off topic are pretty upsetting Urchin and don't give it away in the title. Rolly eyes weren't aimed directly at Sherlock anyway they were to make my point, and to be fair i don't think I was rude, i was trying to reassure Nic. And if I choose to use a smiley in a post then I shall, if that particular smiley causes offence maybe it should be removed :)

Oh how the hell could do that to thier own child
even drunk there is no excuse EVER IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCE for hurting you child
you still love and have a natural instinct to protect and care for you child.
Well you should, i do my unborn child is my world id fight giants to save my child
I feel sick after seeing that link
it so cruel :twisted: :twisted:
That poor poor baby :cry:
:cry: :cry: :cry:
I hope that nasty evil women rots in hell :x

Ok...must be some sort of underlying mental issues there...I mean,you shouldn't be that drubk anyway,with a child that age, but even so. Ugh,what a way to die

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back