Has someone been arrested...? (maddy)

Wouldn't that be one of the best jobs tho :think: :think: :think:

As he would know everythin that is going on and if they have an suspions(sp) :?

the article said he joked he was the prime suspect. i guess we'll see. praying she is found unharmed :pray:

lets hope the police are on to something :pray:
bring Madeline home :pray:

apparently..he hasnt been arrested but he's at the police station..they are saying that he is a british man who lives with his mother who lives 150 yards away from where maddy was taken from!

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

I hope they find her :pray:

They said they have drained the swimmin pool :?

clasper said:
apparently..he hasnt been arrested but he's at the police station..they are saying that he is a british man who lives with his mother who lives 150 yards away from where maddy was taken from!

OOps sorry..I didnt read the first link..all this was on that :oops:

I've just put the news on, it says more than 1 person is being questioned :think:

Lets hope this will bring them closer to finding Maddie unharmed :pray:

its quite bad though i am watching sky news now and this guys full name and mothers name are all over sky! what if this bloke iiis innocent
i hope this poor litle angel is found safe and unharmed. :(

its really upsetting. we all go about our lives getting upset over silly things when there are things like this going on
i was getting upset earlier about not being able to pay a few bills then i stopped and thought about the 'real' problems people have :( its every mothers worst fear :cry:

i really hope that they find her its really heart braking
her mum and dad this morning looked totally heart broken i can not imagine wot there going thro
i

gosh i missed this, hope its a big enough lead.. its always the unsuspecting ones though who do it.. look at ian huntly with holly and jessica... :x

hope they find her soon its nearly 2 weeks, she must be sooo scrared now... :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

nic & keeley said:

Yeah and a cess pit. Doesnt sound promising :(

nic & keeley said:

Yeah and a cess pit. Doesnt sound promising :( Theres still hope though :pray:

yeah i heard on GMTV this morning that they had drained the swimming pool and had been taking up slabs around the garden/swimming pool - i hope in any way this leads to the whereabouts of Maddy and she is found safe...and soon!! :pray:

that guy who lives with his mum sounds like a right creep. Its always the people that seem too invloved. :doh:

The police have just announced Robert Morat is a formal suspect in the enquiry. He has left the police station, and is with friends....I so hope this is it, maybe he is hiding her somehere else??? :pray: :pray:

I still feel she is alive somewhere...... :pray: :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back