OMG!!!!(UPSETTING)

jesus christ! i couldnt even read it all.

i just hope that baby went quickly because the thought of that childs suffering makes me feel sick. :( how anyone can do that to any living creature is beyond me let alone a baby, her own baby. i dont know. she must have something extremely wrong in her brain.

grace1983 said:
i just hope that baby went quickly because the thought of that childs suffering makes me feel sick. :( how anyone can do that to any living creature is beyond me let alone a baby, her own baby. i dont know. she must have something extremely wrong in her brain.

i agree with what u have said grace...was just going to post somethingvery similiar....she must of had mental health issues but im sorry i feel for that baby i reall do :cry: :cry:

RIP litle one :cry:

OMG poor baby. If it was a normal person who did it I would say that their feelings of guilt would be more of a punishment than any sentence could offer, however she sounds so unremorseful. I dont say this lightly but I hope she does get the death sentence... I dont really beleive in capital punishment per se, but after what she did to that poor poor baby, I think she deserves it. My only hope is that the baby didnt suffer for long. Im really upset :cry:

Sherlock said:
Nic'n'Keeley said:

Ah it happens, but always good to put a warning note methinks :) Thanks for editing your subject line :) Gives people advanced warning then.

I've still not clicked the link but alas somewhere else in the thread gives it away or seems to.

:( :( Awful

erm sorry for commenting on the post i kinda assumed that if you were reading the post you would have looked at the link and known what it was about. Upsetting and disturbing stuff happens no one likes it!

OMG poor baby. If it was a normal person who did it I would say that their feelings of guilt would be more of a punishment than any sentence could offer, however she sounds so unremorseful. I dont say this lightly but I hope she does get the death sentence... I dont really beleive in capital punishment per se, but after what she did to that poor poor baby, I think she deserves it. My only hope is that the baby didnt suffer for long. Im really upset

youve got a point there. she is unremorseful which tells me she has serious mental issues so she will possibly end up in the loony bin (she does deserve worse). surely they wouldnt consider ever letting her free, shes a danger to chidren and all other living souls i would say. if they put her in a proper prison she will get lynched.

i am having trouble believing its true, i know it is but its just such and 'out of it' thing to do. i cant get my head round it at all but as soon as i start thinking about the baby i think they should put the woman in the microwave - it says theres very little research into what it does to humans so use her.

i wouldn't discuss the content of the link-it might upset someone who has decided not to click on the link from reading the first few reactions but yet has decided to carry on reading the thread!

fran_23 said:
erm sorry for commenting on the post i kinda assumed that if you were reading the post you would have looked at the link and known what it was about. Upsetting and disturbing stuff happens no one likes it!

Not to worry :) People all have different ways of reading a forum. I'm one of those that if unsure of what I am going to be clicking on, tend to glance down the page to see what people's reactions are etc.

My awful comment was not aimed at you but in response to what I then understood to have happened to the child.

And yes, upsetting stuff does happen. I'm not sqeamish but I also like to be a little informed about links that are posted to click and read. Maybe thats just because its the norm on all the other forums I post, that people make some comment as to the link they are posting, so people can have some idea of what they might be going to read or look at.

I just felt that as this was a parenting forum, that such a subject maybe warranted a little warning as to the content being upsetting, so they might not want to go read it or continue reading the thread even. Nic was kind enough to edit her post and put a warning note on it, which is appreciated :)

Sherlock said:
fran_23 said:

Not to worry :) People all have different ways of reading a forum. I'm one of those that if unsure of what I am going to be clicking on, tend to glance down the page to see what people's reactions are etc.

My awful comment was not aimed at you but in response to what I then understood to have happened to the child.

And yes, upsetting stuff does happen. I'm not sqeamish but I also like to be a little informed about links that are posted to click and read. Maybe thats just because its the norm on all the other forums I post, that people make some comment as to the link they are posting, so people can have some idea of what they might be going to read or look at.

I just felt that as this was a parenting forum, that such a subject maybe warranted a little warning as to the content being upsetting, so they might not want to go read it or continue reading the thread even. Nic was kind enough to edit her post and put a warning note on it, which is appreciated :)

I totally agree with putting a warning on the title...
sorry i thought you were having a dig at me because my post
mentioned what was in the link... :hug:

Sherlock said:
fran_23 said:

Spot on :)

I haven't clicked the link but have an idea of the disgusting act being discussed, unfortunately as a mod I have to read all the posts so I guess its different.....but really there has been quite a lot of disturbing news stories posted and you never know what they are about unless you click most of the time....a warning in the title and a little paragraph in the first post explaining what its about is all that is needed.

I really feel like this :wall: when I see another post with just a link and a sad face, tell us what its about pleeeeease :lol:

even with the warning i clicked on it anyway coz i can usually handle upsetting things, but omg :shock: :cry: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: thats the most vile thing iv ever read about

Im Absolutely Devastated :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Evil Sick Repulsive Disgusting F****** B**** :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Im So F****** Angry & Distressed. WTF! :x Sorry, But Id Kill The C***. :evil:

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

OMG!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

IF THAT WOMAN DID DO THAT I HOPE SHE GETS THE DEATH SENTANCE AND I ALSO HOPE SHE GETS THE MOST PAINFUL TYPE THERE IS :x :x :x

people like that should be left to rot in a room with no food or clothes, there is no room in this world for scum of the earth people like that, they dont deserve to live!!!!!!

totally despicable, she deserves to be shot by the firing squad then thrown into a fire :x :x

poor little baby, RIP precious :cry:

I feel sick and so upset :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: who the hell could do that to their own child??? A innocent little baby. For crying out loud the fucking sick bitch should fry for what she did. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

omg thats awful
i could only read the first paragragh that poor child :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back