Had MAJOR fall out with my friend last night

SarahH

Reaction score
Well maybe I should say ex-friend.

Arrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh!!! :evil: :evil:

Last night at 2am my mobile phone rang and it was her... asking if I could get B (ny hubby) to go back for her and I asked where she was and what was wrong as she was in tears.

She then turned round and said that B had just left her minutes ago and she was sorry to tell me that he had tried to bed her. :shock: Well I had been in bed with my hubby for over 2hrs and knew she was speaking shit so I told her to pi** off go home and sleep (she'd obviously been drinking)

Anyways, she would leave me alone... started calling the house phone as well as the mobile telling me all this "it's been great knowing you but I can't be friends with you as you hubby wants me and I dont want to ruin your marriage"
Well... I lost the plot and told her f*** off and find someone else to bug.

The thing is it's not the first time she has done this... at a christmas function she told everyone that me and my hubby were getting a divorce as he loves her. Again she was very drunk at the time so I just ignored it but this time - arrrrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhh!!

I swear to god I think I may slap her if I see her!

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Little bit loopy there - avoid at all costs. Lucky your OH hadn't been out for the evening else she could have really caused some problems

evil cow :evil:

OMG! The womans obviously got issues but you dont need that kind of crap, not sure what else to say as I wouldnt want to be friends with someone like that either! :hug: :hug: :hug:

The thing that worrying me is the next time I will see her is at a wedding next weekend - my best male friends wedding and I will happily ignore her but she might start something and I dont want my friends wedding ruined - he knows what she is like... do you think I should fore-warn him?!

I would - but just ignore anything she says. Completly. Blank her all together then if she starts anything - not your fault.

Your mutual friend may decide to uninvite her...

I dunno, she sound slike she gets a bit unstable when around drink, you might be better off acting as normal around her and pretending like nothing has happened - for the sake of your friends wedding, and then afterwards you can tell her where to go!

sounds like she is jelous of somthing u have got!
i think its her who wnats your hubby ... not ur hubby wanting her lol
i would for-worn your friend and tell him what has happened just incase she starts again at the wedding
hope everything gets sorted
xsophie x

omg what a looney!!!! :shock:

she is obviously jealous of you and your husband hunny and wants to go out of her way to ruin what you have got!!!

IDIOT!! :shakehead:

Just checked my bebo and she has deleted me and made her page private!!

Ahh welll.... saves me doing it! :lol:

what a weirdo, sounds likes she jelous hun. Just make sure you dont lower yourself to her level. If she acts up be calm and ignore her and people will see her for how she really is. :hug:

What a cow! :evil:

Stay away from her, she obviously has problems when having a drink :?

With friends like that, who needs enemies :shakehead:

The saga continues....

Just got a text from her saying
"Please delete this number as as of now it will be of no use to you or I."

Then on MSN after her name she has
"Delete if you haven't done so already - I have!"

:roll:

OMG how pathetic is she????

exaactly!! the funny thing is she hasnt sent the messages to my hubby! :think:

Hmm, she sounds unstable to me
from what you ahve said I wouldn't put it past her to invent a sob story to your OH making out it is al you and you are out to get het her!!!

I think you really need to have your wits about you with that one

what a fruit bat lmao!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

ignore her, shes a child in womans clothing lol :rotfl:

omg i would be so fucking angry,
i would slap her, imagine if he had been out,you would have argued with yourr OH for no reason

its happened to me before too, people texting both me and Dave saying wed both been cheating on each other, thing is i had reason to think it was true, and then found out it wasnt..
i dont see why people cant let others be happy ffs,

jelousy i reckon sounds like she likes drinking aswell. maybe she needs help or just a fucking good slap!
:)

She sounds like a stupid drunkan bitch that cannot keep in control of her life and jealous as arseholes of the one that you and your husband have together babes.
Tell hee to fuck off out of it and if she comes near you or your husband again let her know in no uncertain terms what can happen to her!
Thats no friend - thats a jealous silly girl with a crush who cant leave well alone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back