OMG...so want to just die (embaressed)

rhian85

Reaction score
okay....didnt have time to share this with u last night as i was busy with housework.

BUT

yesterday morning christopher had played me up somethign rotten , and i was due to meet OH'S mum at 10.30am to go down the village. so after getting LO ready and in the pram i ran upstairs to change my trousers...on they went..off we went.

after walking all the way thru the village and in the docgtors to drop OH's mums prescription off we decided to meet up with OH for 5 mins as he was "patroling" the streets. (police not anything naugthy :oops: )

he pulled me aside to tell me that my black combats i had rushed to get on this moring were actualy fooking inside out :oops: :oops:

i was SO embaressed i just wanted to go home so we had to walk all way back up village on a lovely hot day up a massive hill and im wearing MIL's coat to cover my lable at the back which was sticking out over my arse :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

must admit we were both laughing so much we got up the hill in no time

sorry i had to share this as im still pissing my self over it now :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

OMG - how did you not notice :rotfl:

libs said:
OMG - how did you not notice :rotfl:

libs..TBH i have no idea think i knida put them on and didnt look down til OH told me they were just black combats so all u could se from the inside out view was the backs of zips..seams and the lables :oops: :oops: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

ohh i am blonds natural too if that helps :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

you could have just pretended they were meant to be like that :wink:

LucyBee said:
Oh Twinny :rotfl: :rotfl: . I do love you! xxx

hey hun...see as said before ill always make u laugh...hope ur day at the swings was good...loved the pic by the way..lots of love me and C x

oh :shock:
ha ha ha ha ha
i can just imagine you walking back trying not to draw attention to yourself!!!
my FIL has a bad habit of putting tshirts on inside out AND back to front!!!! not sure how he manages that one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back