OMFG im so embaressed.......so funny

rhian85

Reaction score
:oops: :oops: :oops:

OMFG....last night i wrote PASSSPORT on back of my hand to remind me to give OH christophers application so he can take it to work and get a colleuge to certify it....

anyway i must have been leaning on my hand because this mornig we were late for a doctors appointment so i shoved OH out the door dressed LO and just threew myt clothes on hand a wash/teeth etc but.....

i didint look in the mirror..and ..urm...after a few strange looks while in waiting room i decided to dash to the loos for a pee before we were called in to the doc...and there were mirrors above the sinks and...................I HAD PASSPORT BACKWARDS PRINTED ON MY CHEEK :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

I have NEVER EVER been so embaressed in my whole life :wall: but now i think back to it well im PMSFL :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

that is sooooo funny!! at least you noticed....eventually :wink:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
help me i cant stop laughing my bump hurts im laughing that much!!!!
bless you

needless to say i fell a proper twat going back in to the waiting room :oops: i rand OH in a temper blaming him because he had not set the alarm and so we were all up very late...when i had finished shouting at him when i got out of the surgery i noticed that he to was pissing him self laughing.....only then did i hear his colleuge pissing him self..... :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: .he had his phone on loud speaker as he was driving and id rang his work phone that automatically goes to speaker he has one of these new police phones/radios

THANKFULLY..he only had one other copper with him who i know cud u imagine if the whole station fooking heard it - that wuld be me going to no more police doo's :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I wonder if people read your head and thought, ooh yeah, my application form! Bet it was busy in the post office :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back