OMG! now i do feel sick!!

*CLAIREBEAR*

Reaction score
i have just had the fright of my life! :shock:
just minding my own business chilling on the net with my laptop and comfy nighty on after a nice nap and warm bath!
i look down and have a spider walking up my nightie towards my neck!
i have just screamed the bloody house down!
poor mike thought i was being murdered!
i shot up so fast i chucked my cranberry juice all over my cream carpet and scaled the living room in one jump while frantically trying to get my nightie off!
the spider was on the living room floor running for its life (with its deaf ears!) :rotfl:
i am still shaking and feel so nauseous! :puke:
i really do not like them! (as you have probably gathered!)
god i can do without shocks like that!!

anyone else hate them as much as i do!?

Lol i just imaged it running for its life then and yes i hate spiders too!! Cant stand them even the smallish 1s freak me out!! I always have to get my OH to get rid of them, they always seem to come out at night in the bathroom, his never pleased to be woken at 3am to get rid of a spider but i just cant pee knowing theres 1 in there with me!! x

Me too cant stand them luckily our kitten likes to eat them! I just hate the thought that they say in our like time we swallow is it 9/10 spiders in our sleep yuck! :shock:

lol i'm not but i can imagine what it was like he he :D

Yep I hate the things but my OH is even more scared if them than me so I have to be the brave spider putter-outer! We are both trying really hard not to let Mel know though otherwise we shall have 16 years of spiders in our shoes I shouldn't wonder!

+++

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back