Omg noooo..

x.Lilly.x

Reaction score
I have been dreading this!
In the day Ill have NO energy, Ill feel like a compleate zombie, but then as soon as my sons in bed I have a hugge burst of energy.
Iv just packed my labour bag, cleaned the bathroom, sorted out all my clothes and chucked out a big bin bag full of ones i dont want anymore, and now I want to clean the kitchen.
Someone stop me I cant stop cleaning and organising stuff lol
I was suppose to have an early night tonight but Im now sat here wide awake thinking of what I can clean next :lol:
Bit of a pointless post really but yeah, I dont like this, I want to sleep lol

OMG, give me some of that energy! I have none, day or night. I've still not packed my just-in-case hospital bag, tidied the house, charged the camera batteries... I'm hoping this LO is late to give me half a chance at getting sorted!

im with you indigo lol ive packed babys bag, thats it! I need to sort out stuff in the nursery, its all decorated now, but everything needs put away and sorted out still. And I need to pack my bag.. blah i prefer bed lol

im the same lilly! i cant stop myself! its a good thing as everything is looking pretty tidy! lol x

Wish you lived near me, my house would wear you out! I keep seeing everything that needs doing, but not doing any of it!

My house was tidy now it's a mess again :-( It's either I do it or it won't get done. But I just want sleep. xXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back