Where is my burst of energy hiding?!

emma_85

Reaction score
I am walking around like an absolute zombie. I feel absolutely exhausted.

Ok, so sleeping is a real issue at the moment with being unable to get comfortable, then when I do I either have aching hips, a dead leg or nausea! I have tried napping in the day, but it's much the same story. I bought a pregnancy pillow lately for bed, it made me far too hot, so that got chucked out of the bed and hasn't been used since.

I feel awful on hubby, as he is at work all day and comes home to me still in pj's, having done NOTHING all day - except watch tv, read a book or sleep!

I'm aware things still need doing in the house in prep for the baby's arrival, and I feel awful saying this but I just can not be bothered. So instead to subside my guilt I have hired a cleaner to do a full house clean on Tuesday (hubby will do it if asked, but he doesn't do it properly!!! lol)

I just wondered if anyone elses burst of energy is hiding too?

My energy is just up and down. It comes and goes in bursts. But today I've just stayed in pjs too, just so lazy. When I say that to hubby he says "your not lazy, your making a miracle in there" so I don't feel so bad!

My energy is just up and down. It comes and goes in bursts. But today I've just stayed in pjs too, just so lazy. When I say that to hubby he says "your not lazy, your making a miracle in there" so I don't feel so bad!

Oh how sweet :lol: What a lovely thing for your hubby to say. Bless! x

Gosh that is a lovely thing for him to say! Wish mine said nice things like that lol! I know what you mean. I think I've been quite lucky with it up til now, I nested like crazy, decorated 2 rooms all by myself and have been generally very tidy, and now I just want to sleep. So I've taken to eating porridge with a chopped banana every day for good healthy energy, sleeping then doing whatever. Today I need to clean bathroom and then I will sleep I think! My dog thinks it's great as I'm home everyday with them and try just curl up with me and sleep! May walk them too but it's raining :( it's actually quite nice to relax without feeling to guilty about doing it I think, once baby is here we won't be able to do much more relaxing for a few years! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back